Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Good Salary private job vs low salary government job which is better?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th February 2018
Umeed Se Na Umeed Hi Accha

superaashif has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Guys....
Should i go for money or easy life??
No one wants to bust his ass only for hardwork everyone do this for money....money means the fulfillness of the wishes and the need of u and ur family who are depend on u....na baap na bara na bhaiyaa sabse bada rupaiyaa but for that u have to do a lot of hard work what do you mean by easy life...there is no one in comfort jaha paisa hai wahan shaanti nahi remember that pehle choose karo kya karna hai? if that not work out then switch to something which is suitable for u...and money matters everywhere bhaiya ji

If u love to read all kind of genres like
romantic,thriller,love n non-erotic love,incest,fantasy,horror,hot stories then u are on the right platform see below this link :-

http://xossip.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=superaashif

Last edited by superaashif : 13th February 2018 at 01:40 PM.

Old 6th March 2018

hardik175 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkikumar3345 View Post
i have worked in private now i am working in govt ,
govt job is difficult to get its not that easy .
when i was working in mnc i was getting good salary but i was not getting any time i used to get tired 10 hours + 2 hours in transport + mental stress as well.
mere ek friend ne bohot bhadiya baat boli thi you work on pc 8 to 10 hrs you get 25000
and if you work as labour for 4 to 6 hrs in govt with same salary which one is better without any mental stress
my parents told me the real money is your health
so i tried and got a govt job i am happy and satisfied .
i was happy earlier also but now when i think i understand i made the right decision , i get time to go to the gym and other activities as well. kaam abhi rehta hai office me kabhi zyada kabhi kam lekin mental stress to nai hai . private me bc bohot sun ke lena padta hai team leader, manager,quality walon ki . make your decision your choice what you want in life sab ki thinking alag hoti hai. govt me private jaisa mahoul nai milta but it all depends on how you take it. life can be a gift or a curse depends on you attitude
What is your department brother?
Please Please dont waste my time along with yours... Speak directly of your fantasies and what do you want to do and What you Love
Would love to talk about your wife and family and submissive life or problems...
For Contact And Join My Cuckold/Incest Group View Profile

Old 29th April 2018

srk_999 is a pillar of our communitysrk_999 is a pillar of our communitysrk_999 is a pillar of our communitysrk_999 is a pillar of our communitysrk_999 is a pillar of our communitysrk_999 is a pillar of our community
Gvt job...no 2nd option....do not compare gvt job with pvt...they are nowhere near to it

Old 29th April 2018
jindagi kaisi tu paheli

jlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
govt job is anytime better than pvt job unless you are very talented
my friends lost their jobs many times in pvt sector. DCM Daewoo thi cielo car maker , band ho gayi job gayi , TCS mein chatni ho gayi , kabhi kuch kabhi kuch.
kingfisher airlines mein logo ki job gayi recently abhi nirav modi ki diamond company aur gitanjali gems mein jog gayi
hamesha naukri pe khatra rehta hai.

Last edited by jlo001 : 29th April 2018 at 07:55 PM.

Old 29th April 2018
jindagi kaisi tu paheli

jlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
if you want money then business is best option. pvt /govt job sab mein chakri hai. note to business mein hi hain. chal gaya to exponential growth hai
I know few persons who are now maaldar , business chal nikla now crorepati. aur wo bhi koi bada business nahi , sirf dukaandari
naukri wala kabhi aise kama hi nahi sakta fixed salary milti hai udhar.
aajkal competitive exams coaching is also good business.

Last edited by jlo001 : 29th April 2018 at 07:56 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls