Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to getover a breakup?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 3rd April 2018
Visit my website

Kanjaa Kodukki has many secret admirers
How to getover a breakup?

love love, pure love, no lust, now she's not mine. we broke up for good. now I'm step down as her best friend. she's sharing things, their intimate talks with her fiancee(thats the reason we really broke up). with screen shot in whatsapp.

she is happy, she is so innocent, she doesnt even know it may hurt me by sharing her intimate talks.

help me, heal me, I want to forget her, I want to delete this painful memory. or recover from this heart break.

please

RISE AND SHINE, IT'S MARIJUANA TIME!!

Old 3rd April 2018

king987 is beginning to get noticed
Brother believe me time will heal it all . if you broke up for good now it is time to move on . You have to stop talking to her . Realize the fact that even if you talk now it will not be possible after her marriage and if you both continue to do so it will definitely shatter her after life too .
Start dating , get married , focus on carrier , do gym be fit .
avoid Alcohol though can be taken at extreme times when you will feel strong urge to talk to her .

Old 7th April 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanjaa Kodukki View Post

she is happy, she is so innocent
If you two were committed couple, she's not innocent but a bitch.

Well, get drunk and get over it.

Only a sutiya man talks with his ex as her friend! Don't try to survive on the leftovers of the relationship. It will kill you!

The bitch was probably not worth it.

Old 8th April 2018
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Love N Relationship needs to be balanced. Yours was one sided. That is all investment from your side. Minimum from her side.
She is having sex talk (dirty and slutty) with other behind your back and you think she is innocent??? As they say, love is blind. You are a good example. Stop acting your shoe size.
How to over come break up? Simple, catch another fish. Lots of Hot women around us. Just need to move ur ass and approach them. But before you approach, understand certain things..
Love is visual for both men and women (Oh yes women love Handsome n Sexy men, look at all soap operas, you will find all men who are lead actors are in great shape. No balding and fat men in lead roles). Look yourself in mirror. Groom ur self, No hair from Nose or moustache or from chest coming out. Next check ur smell.
Second, Try to be in shape. Go to Gym. Stop eating Junk food. No Smoking, No Alchohol. I am sure you love beautiful women. Likewise they also expect good looking, fit and well groomed men.
U need to act fast. All the best.

Quote:
love love, pure love, no lust, now she's not mine. we broke up for good. now I'm step down as her best friend. she's sharing things, their intimate talks with her fiancee(thats the reason we really broke up). with screen shot in whatsapp.

she is happy, she is so innocent, she doesnt even know it may hurt me by sharing her intimate talks.

help me, heal me, I want to forget her, I want to delete this painful memory. or recover from this heart break.

please
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Nikola Tesla
Kamdev, Peace to all..

Last edited by kamdev_1 : 8th April 2018 at 01:05 PM.

Old 8th April 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:

please
it's hard to get over from that very soon Feel the pain, cry in night between 4walls .I think you already should doing these if your love is true, you won't avoid these things even if you try to avoid .

Time will runs and it only have powers to bring you from anything , I'm sure you can't forgot her atleast .1% till your end of your life if you loved truly .

Old 29th April 2018

Priyarna is a pillar of our communityPriyarna is a pillar of our communityPriyarna is a pillar of our communityPriyarna is a pillar of our communityPriyarna is a pillar of our communityPriyarna is a pillar of our community
Life is short, no pain should be in it. There is no half break-up. Get away and move on for good.

-- Priya

Old 29th April 2018
Custom title

jsmithfb is hunted by the papparazijsmithfb is hunted by the papparazijsmithfb is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Skype™ to jsmithfb
Quote:

please

i got over mine with watching literally alot of movies,, like i will leave to cinema for first show and be back after the last !! soo ya without firends too , life suck but another thing i fapped a fauk load of timess..
Actress Dumpster (HD) CUM CONFIRMED W/Menu

Old 29th April 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
it's hard to get over from that very soon Feel the pain, cry in night between 4walls .I think you already should doing these if your love is true, you won't avoid these things even if you try to avoid .

Time will runs and it only have powers to bring you from anything , I'm sure you can't forgot her atleast .1% till your end of your life if you loved truly .
Life is a big journey my friend. Believe me, you will forget her once u get a better deal. Somewhere down the line u will realize that someone who loves you is far more precious than someone you loved! Then u will find happiness!