Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Friend's lover in bed with me

View Poll Results: What do you want my next story on?
How Ashok fucked those 4 girls in marriage day. 22 47.83%
Fictional story on how Sonarika Bhadoria had a baby 19 41.30%
No more stories 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th May 2016

mastkalandar83 is a pillar of our communitymastkalandar83 is a pillar of our communitymastkalandar83 is a pillar of our communitymastkalandar83 is a pillar of our communitymastkalandar83 is a pillar of our communitymastkalandar83 is a pillar of our community
UL: 23.36 mb DL: 98.26 mb Ratio: 0.24
update please

Old 24th May 2016
Custom title

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Updating tomorrow friend.

Old 26th May 2016
Custom title

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Update 2

After 30 minutes Priya came back alone and sat the seat next to me. She was murmuring something that i can’t hear. Once she sat on the seat she massaged her thighs for sometimes and spitting below her chair. As thinking this would be a better time to start a conversation i asked, “Is everything ok Priya? Where is raghu?” but she kept her silence and continued her spitting.

I continued asking her about the problem and at last with anger she said “Nothing is wrong Vicky, I am fine and started her murmuring again. Please be quiet.” As she started talking, i can hear her murmuring a bit loud now. “It’s my bad i came with him to film. How dare of him to put it inside my mouth? Shit!!!”

Now i can assume what happened to them, “As Priya didn’t shown objection to the touching part, raghu got quite confidence, took her to the toilet and should have tried to fuck her. As she didn’t allow for that he should have made her suck his dick. Since it was a new feeling for her, she is blaming him.”

“hmm......... If i was the one who took her virginity, no one can change it” i thought myself and waited for Raghu’s return. As he returned after a minute i asked him “Hey raghu, what happened out? Why was she so angry now? (like i don’t know anything.)” and he replied “Nothing dude, while returning from washroom i bought her a lollipop and she refused to eat it. So i compelled her and let her eat it completely. That’s why she’s angry now.”

“That’s like a giant lollipop Vicky and he forced me to eat it” Priya said shyly.
“Hey it’s just a lollipop. It’s not a big issue to eat a giant lollipop these days” i replied and with the look Priya gave me for that confirmed that she understood what i meant.

Priya kept spitting in theatre for some more time. So to tease her more i told Raghu “Hey Raghu, i think you should have compelled her more and the lollipop should have touched her throat. (Mentioning throat fucking)” suddenly from nowhere Priya threw her hand towards me to hit me. So as a defensive move i blocked it with my hand and it accidently (Believe me it’s an accident) i grabbed her left boobs for some seconds (Wow! What a bubbly boobs she have. Smooth like cotton.)

Priya suddenly changed her attitude and focussed on movie with a bitter face towards me. Raghu didn’t saw me touched her boobs. So i was afraid that did she tell him about that? And i also continued watching the movie without concentrating Priya.

I was getting tensed every second Priya is thinking to take a decision. I was like getting a heart attack now. I saw her face being red on anger and taking a big decision. After 10 minutes of thinking she finally decided to tell him about that and called him.

Last edited by fuckeeer : 26th May 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Old 26th May 2016
Custom title

Thanks

Thanks for your comments and suggestions friends.
Keep encouraging.

Old 27th May 2016
Custom title

Next update this Sunday.

Old 29th May 2016
Dead Men Tell No Tales
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
ROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps databaseROHANSEXYBOY has hacked the reps database
Please DO NOT open multiple threads with a single post/link. This is futile both for you and this board. Instead, collect all your posts/links/pics/clips and make a mega thread. You will get more responses. If you do not comply, we will be forced to take strict action in the form of an infraction and if required, a ban.

Thanks
ROHAN

Old 29th May 2016
Custom title

Update 3

Raghu also looked at Priya to hear her words. When Priya started to talk suddenly his phone bell ranged and raghu while looking on the caller name stood up and moved outside to attend the call. Once he moved outside Priya slowly looked me with a failure face and I was like nothing happened.

“What Priya? What happened?” I asked

“Scoundrel, I know you done it intentionally and now keeping your face like nothing happened won’t make you innocent. Wait till raghu arrives and I will complain him” she replied.

“No Priya. It was just an accident. I am sorry for that. Please leave it. Don’t tell him and make a scene on it”

“Accident!! No it’s a planned move. I think you planned it for many days and implemented today. Whatever it is, I’m gonna tell him when he’s back.”

“Ok. Tell him. He won’t take it seriously. Moreover he’s my friend before you came and he knows me. But if you wanna tell him, tell him” I said.

Raghu came in some minutes later and told me,

“Vicky, my aunty is admitted in hospital due to a heart attack and I have to go immediately. You drop Priya on her home once the movie ends. Ok”

“What? Wait I’m also coming. We both can go after dropping Priya.”

“Not necessary Vicky. There will be many relatives there in hospital. Too much crowd is bad. You drop her home and go” by saying that he gave me his car keys.

“Please darling adjust a little. Bye” he told Priya and left the theatre.

Once raghu started moving, Priya looked me angrily and concentrated on movie which I also did for sometime. After 30 minutes I think, my concentration again shifted to Priya. I can’t control my urges anymore and I boldly made a move.

With all my brave I moved my hands towards her boobs. But “What if she screams or leave the theatre?” I thought. So I moved my hands little down to her hips. I can sense my shivering hands moving bit by bit towards her hips.

As I was waited for the physical contact, her hips was in my hands now and I gave her a firm grip on it and pinched it very gravely with a lot of lust. Priya on the other side slowly closed her eyes for a minute enjoying it and suddenly looked me angrily. “Don’t wait Vicky” I thought and told her

“I also have an lollipop, do you wanna suck it?”

My question increased her angry quite more and “Thap……” a hard slap gotten on my face by Priya. Without wasting anymore time, Priya left the theatre and moved outside where I also followed her. She walked very fastly, but I was just walking through her now.

“Oh my god. My darling Priya was crying because of my words” I blamed myself.

Priya moved outside and reached the roads in no time.

“Lets go via car” I said. For that she suddenly shifted her head the opposite direction and got into the car and I started to drive it. There were no words coming out of us now.

It been nearly half an hour we talked and I said “Sorry Priya. I was overwhelmed. I never should have asked you that. Sorry”

“Raghu thought you like a brother and without thinking that how can you lay hands on his girlfriend. Don’t you have any morals” she shouted.

“Just think Priya. Without thinking about me, he put his hands on your body near me. How can I control when a girl like you being touched bear me? Also the toilet scenes made me even more hornier. That was the reason priya. I am so sorry.”

After that she never talked to me a word and when we reached her home too she walked into it without even saying bye. I then moved to raghu’s home. I left his car there and moved to my home.

I was very much afraid now. What if she tells this to raghu. That will be the beginning of the end of our friendship. But what happened is happened and how can I change it? I was confused at that time, Then I got an idea.

I thought about calling Priya and ask sorry one more time. But what if she was already slept? It’s 10.30 pm now. So I send an message to Priya that I was really sorry for what happened and waited for reply.

It’s been 30 minutes from my message being delivered and no reply now. I thought she was very angry or she may have slept. So I started preparing my bed for sleeping too. Suddenly my phone bell ranged. It’s an message send by Priya……

Old 30th May 2016

lavmodda has received several accoladeslavmodda has received several accoladeslavmodda has received several accoladeslavmodda has received several accolades
good

Old 30th May 2016
Custom title

Next update Wednesday.

Old 30th May 2016
Custom title

king ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our community
Hot...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls