Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Friend's lover in bed with me

View Poll Results: What do you want my next story on?
How Ashok fucked those 4 girls in marriage day. 22 47.83%
Fictional story on how Sonarika Bhadoria had a baby 19 41.30%
No more stories 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th July 2016

adams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accolades
Can you please share the link to the Tamil Version of this story please!

Old 6th July 2016
Custom title

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams_masala View Post
Sorry dude. I have its PDF copy only.

Old 6th July 2016
Custom title

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Update - 7

“Look what I do to you when we go outside the shop” she said

“My goodness!! What are you gonna do to me? Are you in pills or we have to go medical shop too.”

“What………………….”

“Nothing, Nothing. just kidding” I replied

And the shopping ended with some such dialogue and plays and once we reached outside the shop I called Raghu.

“ Hey raghu. Shopping completed. Now what do I have to do??”

“Ok. Now go to my home, take my car and go to Chennai with priya. Time is now 5.30 and if you start now you will reach there around 10. Take a room and stay there for the night. Next day, took her to her friends home and help the others for marriage. Attend the marriage on next day and come back here a day after that. Ok. And one more thing, look after Priya, you have to take care of her.” He replied.

“Ok dude. According to you I have to be there for 3-4 days and it will be better if you say it to Priya. I don’t know she will like me accompany her.”

“I told her today morning itself. She doesn’t object.”

“Ok then. Bye.”

As I disconnected the call I said to Priya,

“What is this Priya, raghu wants me to took you to Chennai for3-4 days and make you happy in all ways. And you didn’t object that!!”

“Hey, he should have told you to took me to the marriage. Don’t change the dialogue”

“Ok Priya. Time is moving. We have to leave now. Let’s go to raghu’s home and keep the Scooty there and leave to Chennai”

“No. Not like this and in this dress vicky.”

“Lets take the car and go to my room. I have to bath and then let’s go” she said

Then we both reached raghu’s home, took his car and reached Priya's room.

“You go, take bath and come back Priya. I’ll wait here.” I said.

“ What are you gonna do in car vicky. There will be no one in my room now. Come and read newspaper until I come back from bath” she said.

“Ok. Let’s go”I replied and followed her to her room in first floor.

She took steps for reaching her room and while she takes each step above, I can see her ass jiggling to and fro. “ man, she has such a good ass” I thought and followed her through the steps. There may be 20-25 steps there but I can’t control my hands when I saw her bouncing ass. As a result, I lost control and grabbed her ass tightly and left it free after a second.

Priya was terrified on that move suddenly turned back and stare at me. On the other end, I looked on other places like nothing happened. “You are such a jerk” she said and opened her room door and entered into it.

“Sit here vicky, I will be back in 10 minutes” She said pointing her bed across the room.

“Hey, Why can’t we both bath together? Or I will be bored” I said looking her.

“Don’t try vicky, I’m not the girl for you” she said and entered into the bathroom. Once she entered, I made no sound and slowly tried to keep through the bathroom key hole. “you can’t see anything. I closed it” she said. I cursed my luck and sat on the bed once again. Suddenly, I saw a pair of dress with inner garments are there in the bed. I thought that Priya took that dress to wear for the travel and she might have forgot to take it inside. I saw her panty there and started sniffing it for sometime and the aroma made me made and super horny but I decided to control it because of the 4 days I have in front of me to fuck her.

After sometime,
“Vicky, I forgot to take my clothes and it’s in the bed. Please can you bring that to me?” she said

“I’m busy on newspaper Priya. You come and take it if you want” I replied

“Please Vicky, my old dress are wet now. I can’t come outside”

“No way Priya. If you want it, come and take it”

“Then I’ll wear this we dress”

“Ok. Ok. Wait a minute.”

There’s a small gap on the top of the bathroom door and I started to give her dress one by one. First top, then bra, then bottom and finally her panty. I holded one end of it tightly and gave her another end of it. She holded it tightly and pulled it towards her. I also pulled it towards me and finally the panty was between me and her rubbing against the bathroom door now.

“What are you doing Vicky? Give it to me” she said

“I will if you pick that from me” I replied.

“I know what are you planning for. But that ain’t gonna happen. You keep that with you” she said and released her hold on it and started wearing her dress I already gave to her. Once she came outside the bathroom, she gave me an anger look and asked for her panty. “If you want, you will pick it” I said and holded my hand which has her panty above my head to the opposite direction. On seeing that Priya reached closely to me and tried to reach my hand above my head by slanting into me.

Her body weight made me fall in the bed followed by Priya and we both fell in the bed one above another. The way we both fell into the bed, Priya' s left boob was on my mouth region. My already hard dick was pressing against her belly region. One of my legs was in between her legs scratching near her pussy. I bet her pantyless push can feel my legs and her skirt in that area. Also her attempt to get her panty was not over yet. Whenever she tried to reach it on top, my legs moves and reached her pussy area. Maybe sometimes I touched it too.

Shortly saying, “MY PANTYLESS FRIEND'S LOVER IS PLAYFULLY IN BED WITH ME NOW”.

Then after some time of great enjoyment, I released her panty and within a flash she ranned to the bathroom and came back once she wears her panty. At that time Raghu called her mobile,

“Vicky, Raghu is calling. Don’t make any noise now” she said and attended the call.
In call raghu asked about the travel details and all lovers talk. But the one thing I felt strange was, she told Raghu that I was in the car now and she was alone in the room.

Once the call disconnected,

“Why did you lied to him Priya?” I asked

“ Then, do you want me to tell him that I am playing with you for my panty now!”

“Yeah, that’s a point” I replied.

Then, she took her salwar and get inside the bathroom to change it. After sometime, I saw my Priya darling in a cute yellow salwar. She asked me to took her bag and get into the car while she locks the door and while doing it, I pressed her hips and enjoyed it for a moment. I also heard a slight moaning from her too at that time. I thought that was only the starting and started our journey.

Old 6th July 2016
Cookie :)

AizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparazi
Niceeee

Take time to visit my Stories on unfaithful housewives.
[http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1151691]

Old 7th July 2016

redarc is hunted by the papparaziredarc is hunted by the papparaziredarc is hunted by the papparaziredarc is hunted by the papparaziredarc is hunted by the papparaziredarc is hunted by the papparaziredarc is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 888.93 mb DL: 461.60 mb Ratio: 1.93
nice but when you will be posting the next and more updates, your story is nice but updates are slow

Old 7th July 2016
Custom title

king ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our community
Gud

Old 7th July 2016
play boy

venkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazi
waiting

Old 7th July 2016
play boy

venkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazivenkygeethu is hunted by the papparazi
please give the pdf copy dude

Old 7th July 2016

wiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our community
UL: 29.21 gb DL: 18.78 gb Ratio: 1.56
ok...... then

Old 7th July 2016

Hotandspice is beginning to get noticed
Here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams_masala View Post
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1360837

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls