Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
before that I think we draw 2 series in Australia...one time rain robbed the victory & series from India....though we have overall poor record in Australia

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Austrlia & South Africa are still unconquered for any subcontinent team.....In Australia, India & Pak has drawn 2-3 series but not win any.....Sri Lanka yet to win a test in Australian soil......In South Africa Pak might have drwan couple of series and India one recently in 2010...Sri Lanka won only one test in RSA

Old 11th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
India kab SA pr jeet hasil kar payegi

Old 11th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Austrlia & South Africa are still unconquered for any subcontinent team.....In Australia, India & Pak has drawn 2-3 series but not win any.....Sri Lanka yet to win a test in Australian soil......In South Africa Pak might have drwan couple of series and India one recently in 2010...Sri Lanka won only one test in RSA
India ne jab 2010 mei series drwa karwayi thi tab aur recent mei Aus mei 2014 mei India wha jeet sakti thi wo dono series

Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
India kab SA pr jeet hasil kar payegi
who knows...maybe in the next series beginning end of the year

Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
India ne jab 2010 mei series drwa karwayi thi tab aur recent mei Aus mei 2014 mei India wha jeet sakti thi wo dono series
sure we could but our bowlers let us down mostly,especially seamers....we don't have the seamer who can deliver in foreign pitches

Old 11th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
tough tours ahead

2017, December - SA tour 4 test

2018, june-july - Eng tour 5 test

2018, December - Australia tour 4 test

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

Quote:
who knows...maybe in the next series beginning end of the year
hope so

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

Quote:
sure we could but our bowlers let us down mostly,especially seamers....we don't have the seamer who can deliver in foreign pitches
India ko Zaheer ke bad koi acha fast bowler hi na mila h

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

Quote:
tough tours ahead

2017, December - SA tour 4 test

2018, june-july - Eng tour 5 test

2018, December - Australia tour 4 test
5 test again with Eng and 4 in Aus

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls