Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > :woohoo: Karun nair hits triple ton

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th December 2016

Kaanchanamala is beginning to get noticed
:woohoo: Karun nair hits triple ton

KARUN NAIR 303*

RunsBallsFoursSixesSt.rate

India 759/7 Decl.

Last edited by Kaanchanamala : 19th December 2016 at 04:49 PM.

Old 19th December 2016

And with that, India have declared. England players walk up to Karun Nair to congratulate him. This has been an epic innings. An absolutely gobsmacking innings that has flattened England. He walks back to the dressing room, holding a shy smile as he eye-contacts with Kohli and then lets out a loud high-five. Cook trudges back with his team. England have nothing left. And if they collapse, you will have to understand why. Jadeja was quite a genius with his singles, slogs and celebrations again. Is quite the pinch-hitter that teams want. Maybe a declaration touch too late from India, but it was worth it. The entire day has been worth it.

Old 19th December 2016

Born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, Karun Nair is a promising young top-order batsman, who has the ability to play long innings. Though born in Rajasthan, he represented Karnataka in the domestic circuit and had a great debut season in 2013-14. Though he did not play all the matches, he played six matches and scored close to 500 runs including three hundreds with a highest of 151 not out.

Old 19th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
karun

Old 19th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
he gets and use well those life's

on 34 dropped and caught but no review left for england and on 160+ England's keeper misses the stumping

Old 19th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
karun

Old 19th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Pehali century ko 300 mei badal dala

Old 19th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

after Sehwag 2nd batsman from India to hit 300 in test

Old 19th December 2016
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database

Old 19th December 2016
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database

Before this test.
This could have been Karun's last test

Last edited by ura dhura : 19th December 2016 at 08:28 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls