Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Women safety: Bengaluru's night of shame

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
This was a planned event to discredit a particular party during time of elections. Else Bangalore has never behaved this way.

Any reliable source for this disclosure !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 4th January 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 83.95 mb DL: 445.10 mb Ratio: 0.19
http://www.news18.com/news/india/cct...1-1331053.html

CCTV Footage

Old 4th January 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Sad to see ..

Old 4th January 2017
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|ard
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv

Old 4th January 2017
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
This was a planned event to discredit a particular party during time of elections. Else Bangalore has never behaved this way.

Conspiracy theories

Old 4th January 2017

aishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accolades
We Xossiapians share our sexual fantasies here like grab, hold, rough, but we keep it in here, not taking to the real civilised world. Not even a touch without one's consent otherwise it is abuse. Every individual has freedom of choice, we should respect that.
Here nothing to do with the dress code or the so called 'sanskar', it is all about mentality. Mob Mentality (mostly criminal) reflect their general characteristics, in this case sick attitude towards women as an 'exploitable material'. Crime against women rising in India (Fast growing economy, largest population of youth).
It is Shame.
We demand justice not castration or draconian treatment
Lets build a Nation

Last edited by aishumomma : 4th January 2017 at 10:55 PM.

Old 4th January 2017
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
UL: 192.00 kb DL: 1.44 mb Ratio: 0.13
The brave gal speaks...Respect her woman power!

Chaitali Wasnik
January 1 at 2:44am Bangalore

On this fuckin new year some random guy tried to grope me while I was returning home from work and with so much ease he did as if he thought il not utter a word because I'm a fuckin scared woman and he has a reason because he's drunk and let him escape. When you can't fuckin handle your drink. Why do u drink? Fukat ka mila toh muut bhi pilega kya. Punched and kicked the fuck outta him and his balls till he couldn't take the pain. Around 10-15 people tried to stop me. Upon that, that motherfucker still had the guts to say" I didn't do anything. I'm innocent" yeah bitch I was the one who tried to grope your half inch nipples. You are fuckin innocent. No fuckin cop came in between to stop us. Like what the fuck. Bastard ran away holding his paining dick. You messed with a wrong woman bitch. Go home and show those scratches and marks to your mother aur bolna north wali ladki se maar kha ke aya. Ab kabhi land khada nai hoga kisiko dekh ke .I made sure this Motherfuckin cunthead remembers this fuckin night for the rest of his life. The only sad part of the incident was my chicken curry container got spilled. And luckily a guy returned me my biryani container. Whoever you are. Thanks man! Meri biryani ka khayal rakhne ke liye.

source

Last edited by scentofaslut : 4th January 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Old 4th January 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
filesquickboy is a pillar of our community
UL: 9.93 gb DL: 4.00 gb Ratio: 2.48
Quote:
Punched and kicked the fuck outta him and his balls till he couldn't take the pain. Around 10-15 people tried to stop me.
.. pick her up.. for Olympics women

Old 4th January 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
filesquickboy is a pillar of our community
UL: 9.93 gb DL: 4.00 gb Ratio: 2.48
btw.. shame on bengaluru... shame on that thug chor state govt.
this is like mass rape attempt....

but, on thing.... jaha sharab.. these things will be mostly normal.

recent studies shows,, 31st dec means increase in sex then abortions,suicide,fight,rape, killing,road accidents.. all Rowdyness

Last edited by filesquickboy : 5th January 2017 at 01:26 AM.

Old 4th January 2017

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by filesquickboy View Post
btw.. shame on bengaluru... shame on that thug chor state govt.
this is like mass rape attempt....

but, on thing.... jaha sharab.. these things will be mostly normal.

recent studies shows,, 31st dec means increase in sex,suicide,fight,rape, killing.. all Rowdyness
These things happen....

Petrol mini skirts aag this that....

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys were someone from the NHB section... or even one of our wise mods...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls