Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > NRI MILF Damini - Wife of a Cuckold Hubby

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: What Would You Like With Sexy Desi Queen Damini?
Sexy Ass Curve 64 34.04%
Hot Boobs 24 12.77%
Juicy Red Lips 6 3.19%
Mind Blowing Belly 8 4.26%
Mental Creativity 15 7.98%
Boldness and Kinkiness 71 37.77%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

amorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
NRI MILF Damini - Wife of a Cuckold Hubby

Dear friends,

After 10 years as viewers in Xossip, today we step in as Thread starters.
Damini is in her thirties, curvy, toned & sensuous MILF. Knows how to tease & please her man or men.

I'm a submissive cuckold hubby experimenting exhibitionism of his beloved wife for you to enjoy her visually and express your feelings about us. We have done kinky things in public before & want to share those moments with you.

With people who inspired & supported our decision, we start this journey. Look forward to your comments.

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

rajpra111 has received several accoladesrajpra111 has received several accoladesrajpra111 has received several accolades
pm me

Old 2nd June 2018

pervertedhubby is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajpra111 View Post
pm me
How do you find her?

Last edited by pervertedhubby : 2nd June 2018 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Wrong thread to comment

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

lovenia is hunted by the papparazilovenia is hunted by the papparazilovenia is hunted by the papparazilovenia is hunted by the papparazilovenia is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorousdesires View Post
Dear friends,

Damini is in her thirties, curvy, toned & sensuous MILF. Knows how to tease & please her man or men.

I'm a submissive cuckold hubby experimenting exhibitionism of his beloved wife for you to enjoy her visually and express your feelings about us. We have done kinky things in public before & want to share those moments with you.

With people who inspired & supported our decision, we start this journey. Look forward to your comments.

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >
excellent start with a sexy desi buxom babe, please continue and in color please

Selected Pics from My Collection of Erotica http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1358360

Old 2nd June 2018

samdfucker is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to samdfucker Send a message via Skype™ to samdfucker
wow sooo erotic........ i m just looking at those jugs n spankable ass...
u guys r meant to be exclusive

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

amorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autographamorousdesires has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdfucker View Post
wow sooo erotic........ i m just looking at those jugs n spankable ass...
u guys r meant to be exclusive
Thank you very much for the words of encouragement!!

Old 2nd June 2018

love_the_curves is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Dear friends,

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >
A sexy and elegant start! high quality pics and high quality wife, classy and damn hot! Love the outline of her panties under the dress

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenia View Post
excellent start with a sexy desi buxom babe, please continue and in color please
Your wish is my command my friend.. pleased to present my damsel in color!

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_the_curves View Post
A sexy and elegant start! high quality pics and high quality wife, classy and damn hot! Love the outline of her panties under the dress
Thank you very much!! It was all due to much guidance provided by several people - and you all know who you are!! So please enjoy..

Old 2nd June 2018
Custom title

aries_1213 has many secret admirersaries_1213 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Dear friends,

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >
nice start nd ur wife is hot as Lava

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls