Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports> IPL 'Predict & Win' Contest > ★★★ Xossip's IPL-11 Predict And Win Contest 2018 - Chit-Chat & Discussions Thread ★★★

View Poll Results: Winner of IPL 11?
DD 0 0%
RR 1 5.26%
CSK 9 47.37%
SRH 6 31.58%
RCB 0 0%
KKR 1 5.26%
MI 1 5.26%
KXIP 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
gandu pilla

I=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
aa gya chuttad chahal

Old 4 Weeks Ago
gandu pilla

I=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universe
bach gya

Old 4 Weeks Ago
gandu pilla

Dhoni 6 6

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

SarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universe
Quote:
Wonder if that is Dhoni's plan. Wait till Yadav and Chahal are done and back himself to get 100 in 7 overs against Siraj and Negi and Anderson and Sundar.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

SarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universeSarfrazKhan is one with the universe
Quote:
1) Which team will hit more SIXes ? (A) RCB (B) CSK --------1 Point

Ans. : B

2) Wicket keeper of which team will score more runs ? (A) RCB (B) CSK (C) Tie --------1 Point

3) Total number of Wickets to fall in the first 10 overs of the second innings? (A) 0-3 (B) 4 or more ---------1 Point

4) Total number of extras given in the form of Byes/Legbyes (Combined) in the entire match ? (A) 0-5 (B) More than 5 --------1 Point

Ans. :B

5) Yuzvendra Chahal will take more wickets than Washington Sundar ? (A) Yes (B) No ---------1 Point

Ans. : A

6) Bonus : Choose correct answer of the following -
(A) Suresh Raina to hit at least two sixes (B) Dwayne Bravo to take at least two wickets (C) Both "A" and "B" (D) Neither "A" nor "B" --------2 Points

7) Variable Points Question : How many players to hit at least one "SIX" in the match? -------- 3 Points (Maximum )

Ans. : 8
Correct answers

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Last edited by SarfrazKhan : 4 Weeks Ago at 04:34 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Ud is me galati dekho serial no galat likha he

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Ud is me galati dekho serial no galat likha he

poster ko negative reps de do
praveen bhai is excel sheet creator

Old 4 Weeks Ago
reader

janu2016 is one with the universejanu2016 is one with the universejanu2016 is one with the universejanu2016 is one with the universejanu2016 is one with the universejanu2016 is one with the universejanu2016 is one with the universe
Entey post kar di aut bach gaya...
Warna aaj bhi bhul jata
PEHLE BOLI BADA H..
PHIR KEHTI H KI TEL QUON LAGAYA

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls