Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2017 - "Multi Shades of Seduction" Round 1 : "Traditional Tadka..." : "Voting Thread"

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Queens. You can vote for more than one of your favorites.
Shama4Alam - Shama 42 13.91%
cuck_hubby - Malini 54 17.88%
John_hotwife_4u - Pooja 107 35.43%
love gate - Sofia 64 21.19%
dixa - Dixa 25 8.28%
NSK0283 - Rithu 122 40.40%
airbender007 151 50.00%
sweettamilwifex 41 13.58%
kamd - Kavita 78 25.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 302. You may not vote on this poll

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th July 2017

Lone Angel has many secret admirersLone Angel has many secret admirers

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 29th July 2017
~Desierto Mojo Xossipmo~

bunty7 is hunted by the papparazibunty7 is hunted by the papparazibunty7 is hunted by the papparazibunty7 is hunted by the papparazibunty7 is hunted by the papparazibunty7 is hunted by the papparazibunty7 is hunted by the papparazi
voted

Old 29th July 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Voted

Old 29th July 2017
Custom title

lovenia is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
< image >
< image >Xclusive Queen Contest 2017- "Multi Shades of Seduction" Round 1 : Traditional Tadka "Voting Thread"< image >

< image >

"A good beginning is half a job done"
And that's what our sizzling < image > divas have put up in round 1 of our Xclusive contest. Right from the word go, Our divas raised the benchmark of seduction. The way Our sexy seductresses have presented their Beauty in Traditional Avtaar was so effortless that Every Xossipians had nothing much to do, they would just take a glimpse of our seductresses to get wet in this < image > steamy season.

There's no one left who who could make himself apart from this Beauty Contest, either the die hard fans, or our Contest Organizers, all were Dreaming and just busy in &

Before you go away to play with your crotch again HERE, It's Time to come out and pay back a tribute for all the efforts, the affliction, Our wild seductress faced, but they overcame all of that so that we all fans can see them & enjoy their Beauty & sexiness.

Now, Xclusive Divas are calling us to Vote for them. They have shown us their " Multi Shades of Seducton" Now it's our turn to show our love towards them.

So, All the fans & all Xossipians Be ready to cast your Precious Votes in honor of our Xclusive Divas who glorified Xclusive Queen Contest 2017.

Polling for this round
29th July 2017 , 9:00 AM IST - 1st August 2017 , 11:59 PM IST

It's your choice, Either Vote for one or Vote for All, But caste your Vote for all the Multi Shades of Seduction you have enjoyed. < image >

You can vote for more than one of your favorite queens if you wish to.
This thread is open for voting till 1st August 2017 , 11:59 PM IST

< image >

< image >
*********voted************

Selected Pics from My Collection of Erotica http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1358360

Old 29th July 2017
~ The $uspense !s Terrible ,,,
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database

Old 29th July 2017
Custom title

scaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
voted

Old 29th July 2017
Custom title

scaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographscaredcat has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
voted

Old 30th July 2017
REMO
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
remo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
Voted

Old 30th July 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
Voted

Old 30th July 2017
Beauties forever............
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
beautyjasoos has received several accoladesbeautyjasoos has received several accoladesbeautyjasoos has received several accoladesbeautyjasoos has received several accoladesbeautyjasoos has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to beautyjasoos
Voted

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls