Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2018 - Rules & Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th February 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
That's the point. The tool has no idea of the rules regarding how the matras are combined with the consonants or any of the other rules.

क is counted as 1 character.
कि is counted as 2 characters.
क्रि is counted as 4 characters.
Even with UTF 16 its the same

And if I am not wrong xb uses ISO-8859-1 charset and that too shows the same result. So this tool is fine acc to me

Btw here is count tool with different charset options if you wanna test

https://ethproductions.github.io/bytes/?e=utf-16&t=

Last edited by Rooted : 13th February 2018 at 09:02 PM.

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

kumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hinglish matlab english font me hindi bhasa ko likhna....
Like - [mein padh raha hun.]

|| Update - 40 @ Page - 125 ||

Old 13th February 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar97 View Post
Hinglish matlab english font me hindi bhasa ko likhna....
Like - [mein padh raha hun.]
Yes

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

kumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkumar97 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Organisers se kese madad li jaa sakti hai....matlab ki story post karne se pehle kese unke sath contact kiya jaa sakta hai for any problems or permission....?

|| Update - 40 @ Page - 125 ||

Last edited by kumar97 : 13th February 2018 at 09:07 PM. Reason: edit

Old 13th February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
Even with UTF 16 its the same

And if I am not wrong xb uses ISO-8859-1 charset and that too shows the same result. So this tool is fine acc to me

Btw here is count tool with different charset options if you wanna test

https://ethproductions.github.io/bytes/?e=utf-16&t=
I thought it was a bit odd that कि is not counted as 1 character.

It's not about which online tool is used for counting. Most of these tools won't understand the rules of combining matras with consonants, unless there is a tool designed with Hindi in mind.

It's about whether you are using a character count or word count.

In earlier contests, I think the count was done with words, in which case you won't see this issue. Also, you won't see a discrepancy between the word count whether the story is written in Devanagari script or Latin script.

But anyways ... if you are fine with counting कि as 2, but क as 1, then it's all okay.

Old 13th February 2018
Where the fuck i am!
Quote:
Organisers se kese madad li jaa sakti hai....matlab ki story post karne se pehle kese unke sath contact kiya jaa sakta hai for any problems or permission....?
If you're a mobile user and unable to post story in one go, then contact any organiser before posting the story they will guide you.

You can contact them in PM.

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our community
HT still waiting dear

Old 13th February 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star
Quote:
You can pm to any ot member
Or can ask here in rules thread

Old 13th February 2018
AAM man

seducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Kisi bhi organiser ko pm kar sakto ho, unhe apni problem yaha bhi bata sakte ho, apki queries ko jald clear kiya jeaga

AAM Man

Old 13th February 2018
AAM man

seducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
I thought it was a bit odd that कि is not counted as 1 character.

It's not about which online tool is used for counting. Most of these tools won't understand the rules of combining matras with consonants, unless there is a tool designed with Hindi in mind.

It's about whether you are using a character count or word count.

In earlier contests, I think the count was done with words, in which case you won't see this issue. Also, you won't see a discrepancy between the word count whether the story is written in Devanagari script or Latin script.

But anyways ... if you are fine with counting कि as 2, but क as 1, then it's all okay.
'ki' also counted as 2 in Hinglish, just like कि count 2 as matra, its same

AAM Man

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls