Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Alias- I never Created any ID to hide myself

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th September 2017
Hello Fraands, Lund Peelo
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Alias -- what is an alias..an ID created to hide your own Identity for hidden objectives.

I never had any hidden objective my all other Id's are known to xossipians not like others who play with hidden ajendas

You don't have to act like a Raand
Try your moves in the back like a Bhaand
Don't you know that we can go far
Because tonight you gonna get my
Don't play the games that you play
Cause You know that I won't run away
Why ain't you asking me to stay
Because tonight I'm gonna give you my

Old 20th September 2017
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
kya lodu log aaye hai NHB mein

ek user roj raat ko kuch bhi futiya thread kholata hai

dusare din tak wo naye lodu aur ek barso purana uske thread pe naach ke thread 5 se 10 pages tak le jaate hai

phir wo user wapas aise zandu 2 4 thread khol ke jaata hai

aur lodu log woh TS ko chutiya/dimag se apahich bolane mein 10 posts chhapate hai

uska 1 against tumhare 10 posts kon jaada chutiya hua

kuchh toh kaam karo phutiyon log aise azadi ke liye shahid na huye

Old 20th September 2017
@Kautilya
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|[email protected]|:. View Post

dusare din tak wo naye lodu aur ek barso purana uske thread pe naach ke thread 5 se 10 pages tak le jaate hai

aur lodu log woh TS ko chutiya/dimag se apahich bolane mein 10 posts chhapate hai

Old 20th September 2017
Deadman Walk-in
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Phenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universe
Quote:
Alias - I never Created any ID to hide myself
yeh sahi hai woh tamam IDs tere ko tuhfe mein mili hai

Old 20th September 2017
@Kautilya
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 20th September 2017
AAM man

seducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:

Nhb futiyo ke liye hi hai, samaj dharo ka yaha koi kaam nhiyaha samaj dhari dundna hi maha futiyapa hai

AAM Man

Old 20th September 2017

ag86 has disabled reputations
Quote:

chhamiya naachegi nahi to paise kaise kamayegi

Old 23rd September 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:

Seeing this state of NHB, Thermo decided to take sanyas.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls