Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Mr. Know it All : In a doubt? I'm here to Help, Speak it out!

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th July 2018

spankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by gowindo View Post
Okay. How long do you meditate in a day ? What do you do (or not do ) when you meditate, what do you think of (or not think of ) ? What do you do thoughts cross your mind ? Any particular type/'brand' of meditation you follow ?
Before going to bed, I do it for an hour, with proper breathing, I meditate with a blank mind, no thoughts.

The thoughts which cross my mind when i initially started were the things i did in the past, good or bad, how can i make some sense of improving my life and others around me. Along with this, I was putting efforts to really make sense of recollecting my sensory memory to the parts of my body which were paralysed.

Other than that today, Mediation has become a good addiction! It makes me feel good, breathe good, positive mind and a great energy vibe which helps me in my professional life.

Old 1st August 2018

gowindo has many secret admirersgowindo has many secret admirers
An hour of blank mind, OMG, you sound like Ramana Maharishi to me. Can't believe it, whether really such a person exists. But then, I don't know, standing from my level, it looks so ideal, unachievable, sounds to me like you mean the blanking out of disturbing thoughts. But if you have truly achieved that level, good for you.

Nice to know about the recollection of sensory memory.

I can't blank out even for a few seconds, I feel even the breath is a disturbance to blankness. But I have found even the attempts to blankness has revival value. Now my mind is blank, is a thought by itself na. I might go fully mad and fully nude when my mind goes fully blank and fully nude.

Old 2nd August 2018

spankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accolades
Quote:
An hour of blank mind, OMG, you sound like Ramana Maharishi to me. Can't believe it, whether really such a person exists. But then, I don't know, standing from my level, it looks so ideal, unachievable, sounds to me like you mean the blanking out of disturbing thoughts. But if you have truly achieved that level, good for you.

Nice to know about the recollection of sensory memory.

I can't blank out even for a few seconds, I feel even the breath is a disturbance to blankness. But I have found even the attempts to blankness has revival value. Now my mind is blank, is a thought by itself na. I might go fully mad and fully nude when my mind goes fully blank and fully nude.
I was at the same stage as you, cursing the thought of meditation. I use to be more a punk thinking it's just a waste of time intially.

An hour long is Certainly a life achievement at the moment, as I couldn't sit still even for a second before. Had a chatter mind.

So if I have to give you tips, take deep breathe intially, your inhale and exhale both should be deeper and longer than your normal breathing. That instantly drives all your thoughts away with a blank mind.

And this blank mind can then be diverted into focusing on releasing your tension in muscles from toe till your third eye. Till you are almost having a floating session.

You either fall asleep, or if you get up, even after an hour, you feel you had a 6 hour sleep!

Believe it or Not!

Old 2nd August 2018

Yeah okay, looks like I have trained my mind in such a way, whenever I meditate, I fall asleep. So, if I wanted to really meditate also, my mind is thinking I want to sleep. I should meditate, as soon as I wake up. :-) :-)

Old 3rd August 2018

Quote:
Yeah okay, looks like I have trained my mind in such a way, whenever I meditate, I fall asleep. So, if I wanted to really meditate also, my mind is thinking I want to sleep. I should meditate, as soon as I wake up. :-) :-)
Yes happened to me too initially, It improves with practice. Which is not rocket science, and is doable. Just don't get bored by it, Have faith that its good for a reboot of your mind which picks up a lot of energies from day to day interactions and commotions with people around.

Old 4th August 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankathalon View Post
recollecting my sensory memory to the parts of my body which were paralysed.
Did you mean, you 'thought strongly' about the parts being active, what they did when they were active ? Did your treating doctor know or agree that it helped in the curing ?

Old 6th August 2018

Quote:
Did you mean, you 'thought strongly' about the parts being active, what they did when they were active ? Did your treating doctor know or agree that it helped in the curing ?
I am not going to be a fool to ask my doctor whether I got cured completely through "thinking strongly". I am sure he must think what sort of a dumb head am I to even ask him for help in the first place.

Yes the doctor gave me supplements and physio and neuro rehab which would try giving me a push to recover. But it was going to take years.

What I was longing to hear from his end was that, there is an improvement and something far better than what he had expected.

Just the way he refrained from saying that it's a "Miracle". He just gave me his surprise of knowing it recovered in such short span. That's what he hadn't seen before in his cases. And that is what I think is that 30% of doing something which would cure you from within and help the medication be more effective on your body.

About what I thought, yes that how I felt when it was all normal, like swaying my hand, but obviously I couldn't move my hand, but all those once active reflexes use to make me have a reminiscing thought of mentally feeling how it all felt before. Get what I am saying?

Hope that helps.

Old 6th August 2018

Yeah, 30% of effort from within, that's an important thing.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls