Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > UPSC Attempts

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 5th August 2018

becoolchennai is an unknown quantity at this point
UPSC Attempts

How many UPSC attempts do I have? I belong to OBC category my date of birth is 23-Mar-1986. Please anybody clarify.

Old 7th August 2018

rohanthestar88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Since the OBC age limit is 35 years, you still got 3 attempts. Start your preparation, it's never too late, you can also give ur State PSC exams along with UPSC, they too are good. Don't join any coaching institutes, just follow Insight(s), Vision Ia(s) or Unacadem(y) & read the NCERTS(if possible) & get all the Standard books. And newspaper reading is must.

Old 7th August 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanthestar88 View Post
Since the OBC age limit is 35 years, you still got 3 attempts. Start your preparation, it's never too late, you can also give ur State PSC exams along with UPSC, they too are good. Don't join any coaching institutes, just follow Insight(s), Vision Ia(s) or Unacadem(y) & read the NCERTS(if possible) & get all the Standard books. And newspaper reading is must.
Thanks Rohan. But UPSC calculates the age as on 1-Aug-18. In that case this year prelims is already over. so i can appear in 2019, 2020.

But as on 1-Aug-2021 i will be 35 years and 4 months. will i be eligible for 2021 attempt as well?

Plz clarify

Old 8th August 2018

hardik175 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Quote:
Originally Posted by becoolchennai View Post
Thanks Rohan. But UPSC calculates the age as on 1-Aug-18. In that case this year prelims is already over. so i can appear in 2019, 2020.

But as on 1-Aug-2021 i will be 35 years and 4 months. will i be eligible for 2021 attempt as well?

Plz clarify
Make it count
Please Please dont waste my time along with yours... Speak directly of your fantasies and what do you want to do and What you Love
Would love to talk about your wife and family and submissive life or problems...
For Contact And Join My Cuckold/Incest Group View Profile

Old 8th August 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Make it count
how bro?

Old 10th August 2018
(┛◉Д◉)

Fergus is hunted by the papparaziFergus is hunted by the papparaziFergus is hunted by the papparaziFergus is hunted by the papparaziFergus is hunted by the papparaziFergus is hunted by the papparazi
by clearing the exam.

Old 11th August 2018

rohanthestar88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by becoolchennai View Post

Plz clarify
Ohh, i forgot or kinda got confused with the date & month taken for Age limit in UPSC. Since the notification usually arrives in Feb so i thought they would be considering 1 Feb for Age limit just like it's case with other Govt exams where the take cut off date w/ regard to age limit is usually the month when Notification is out. So, now u got 2 attempts left, it's enuf. If you start ur preparation even now, you still got good shot at it. Usually, to clear UPSC in first attempt is really tough unless one has proper guidance & knows about what to read & what not to & most aspirants clear the exams either in their 2nd or 3rd attempt. Since u got 2 attempts, u have good chance. Make proper plans, strategy & just believe in urself.