Xossip

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

......The music plays,
Hauntingly beautiful,
It plays of love.
It must,
For my heart cries
And laughs...
And soars...
And dies...
I open my ears
And close my eyes.
The world stops,
And yet...
Time flies........

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

......The music plays,
Hauntingly beautiful,
It plays of love.
It must,
For my heart cries
And laughs...
And soars...
And dies...
I open my ears
And close my eyes.
The world stops,
And yet...
Time flies........

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......You could never be mad at me
Wise old man whom my heart could see
You were there when I needed you
Just a young child so full of life
Causing many an adult strife
If I lied you could see right through
You could never be mad at me
Wise old man whom my heart could see
Because of you I changed my ways
Have respect till my dying days
You were there when I needed you
If I lied you could see right through
You could never be mad at me
Wise old man whom my heart could see........

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......Dekha Hai Aaj Mujhe Bhi Gusse Ki Najar Se,
Malum Nahi Aaj Woh Kis Kis Se Lade Hain.
देखा है आज मुझे भी गुस्से की नज़र से,
मालूम नहीं आज वो किस-किस से लड़े है।

Na Teri Shaan Kam Hoti Na Rutba Hi Ghata Hota,
Jo Gusse Mein Kaha Tumne Wahi Hans Ke Kaha Hota.
न तेरी शान कम होती न रुतबा ही घटा होता,
जो गुस्से में कहा तुमने वही हँस के कहा होता।

Ruthh Kar Kuchh Aur Bhi Haseen Lagte Ho,
Bas Yehi Soch Kar Tum Ko Khafa Rakha Hai.
रूठ कर कुछ और भी हसीन लगते हो,
बस यही सोच कर तुम को खफा रखा है।........

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......Wedding Promise
I'll marry you merrily
Care for you carefully
Cheer you up cheerily
Pray for you prayerfully
Leave you for never
And love you forever........

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......Wedding Promise
I'll marry you merrily
Care for you carefully
Cheer you up cheerily
Pray for you prayerfully
Leave you for never
And love you forever........

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......You are my sweetheart,
I could tell from the start,
You made me realize,
We could never be apart,
The things you do, To make me smile,
I love being with you,
You make life worthwhile,
My sweetheart you are,
My sweetheart you will stay,
I now see our love, Is not a game to play,
I am glad we are together & not only friends You are MY SWEETHEART,
From beginning to end..........

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......Sadak per sab kahe kya cute ho,
Bhid me sab kahe side ho, side ho,
Mumbai, Delhi ya Punjab ki paidaish ho,
Sas ki seva jiski khwahish ho
Aisi apni Wife ho.

Padosi jab baat kare to haath me knife ho,
Dinner ke time candle light ho,
Ham me tum me kabhi na koi fight ho,
Milane ke baad dil delight ho,
Hey prabhu teri 'puja,shanti aur Bhakti' meri life ho.
Yeh kavita padhne ke baad log kahe "chikne, tum right ho",
Aise apni Wife ho. ...........

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......Jab Pyar Nahi Hai Toh Bhula Kyun Nahi Dete,
Khat Kis Liye Rakhe Hain Jala Kyun Nahi Dete,
Kis Vaaste Likha Hai Hatheli Pe Mera Naam,
Main Harf Galat Hun Toh Mita Kyun Nahi Dete.
जब प्यार नहीं है तो भुला क्यों नहीं देते,
खत किसलिए रखे हैं जला क्यों नहीं देते,
किस वास्ते लिखा है हथेली पे मेरा नाम,
मैं हर्फ़ गलत हूँ तो मिटा क्यों नहीं देते।

KahKahon Ki Aanch Ko Tanhayian Sahti Rahin,
Aur Aankhein Aansuon Se Mashwara Karti Rahin,
Ek Riyaje-Fan Yahi Unko Salamat Rakh Saka,
Qatra-e-Khoon Se Hi Zakhme-Dil Ko Bharti Rahin.
कहकहों की आँच को तन्हाइयाँ सहती रहीं,
और आँखें आंसुओं से मशविरा करती रहीं,
एक रियाजे-फन यही उनको सलामत रख सका,
कतरा-ए-खूं से ही जख्मे-दिल को भरती रहीं।. ...........

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Namaskar

......The sun sets in my soul
The fiery red drains it dry
With parched lips and blazing skies
I could wither away and die
You should know I'm in love with you
And I waste all these opportunities
To just say aloud; I must concede
What we both know is true

Strong as I feel
Yet I never can command the words
It�s funny how I always trip over myself
And pray to God that you don�t notice
So I�ll see you again sometime
Ever hoping it will be soon
Because I think about you every night and day
And this hesitation kills me. ...........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls