Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Body language signals that woman is finding a man attactive

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

gowindo has many secret admirersgowindo has many secret admirers
Body language signals that woman is finding a man attactive

When you are (seemingly) having a non-romantic conversation with girls or ladies and they are liking you. Like with other friends, in office, or alone with her doing some work with her. Even during the conversation, if they are imagining you nude or they are interested in you sexually, but conversation is routine or slightly flirtatious. But their body language signals or involuntary gestures may show that they are finding you attractive.

So, what are the tell-tale signs/gestures/signals by women, sureshot ones, which can tell you that the woman is finding you attractive ? Which are the statements or keywords that indicate she is trying to flirt with you or she is finding you romantically attractive ?

Last edited by gowindo : 4 Weeks Ago at 12:05 AM. Reason: removed extra space

Old 4 Weeks Ago

jj1111 is beginning to get noticed
I asked my gf once why she likes me. (am not serious but she mad at me)

She: U talk directly seeing in my eyes ... Then i observed 80% people never see the person eyes while talking

2.Confident,empathy and intelligence...... all girls fall for it.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Good for you. Okay they find confident guys attractive. I am looking for: When they do find someone attractive, how does their body show it involuntarily, or they show it voluntarilty ? For example, somewhere I read, midway during talk, they will arrange or tie-untie their hair for armshow. Is that a good body signal, things like that.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowindo View Post
When they do find someone attractive, how does their body show it involuntarily, or they show it voluntarilty ? For example, somewhere I read, midway during talk, they will arrange or tie-untie their hair for armshow. Is that a good body signal, things like that.
That is Brothelwood /media version followed by Hijras only.

If women loves u all hell will loose out.... She will quarrel with u,scolds u ,pampers u ,annoys u ,cry for u and her LIFE becomes u....

Last edited by jj1111 : 4 Weeks Ago at 05:36 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1111 View Post
That is Brothelwood /media version followed by Hijras only.

If women loves u all hell will loose out.... She will quarrel with u,scolds u ,pampers u ,annoys u ,cry for u and her LIFE becomes u....
True. I am not talking about that 'deep' liking which is going to turn into romance etc.

When she meets a stranger or friend-of-friend for the first time or second time, she must be thinking, 'Wow, that guy is attractive, has great arms, sounds cool'. When that happens, how does the body show it off ?

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowindo View Post
True. I am not talking about that 'deep' liking which is going to turn into romance etc.

When she meets a stranger or friend-of-friend for the first time or second time, she must be thinking, 'Wow, that guy is attractive, has great arms, sounds cool'. When that happens, how does the body show it off ?
First be clarify what u want ... Do u want fuck or frnd?

if u want to fuk many girls u need many special qualities for frnd u don't need any ....

Old 4 Weeks Ago

pm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazi
Confidence is sexy. Not just in the way man speaks but also how he carries himself. How they signal is not simple to state because there are millions of women who each have their own personality. Some generalized one are - looking after you occasionally, having lots of small chats, sharing something which is personal, etc; One trick that work best is in a group situation is too look at the women after somebody cracks a joke. Who does she looks at?

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1111 View Post
Do u want fuck or frnd?
Friends with benefits.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_me_ur_boobs View Post
Confidence is sexy. Not just in the way man speaks but also how he carries himself. How they signal is not simple to state because there are millions of women who each have their own personality. Some generalized one are - looking after you occasionally, having lots of small chats, sharing something which is personal, etc; One trick that work best is in a group situation is too look at the women after somebody cracks a joke. Who does she looks at?
Interesting tips. That joke one was new to me, should try it out. Sharing something which is personal, seems the most difficult.