Xossip

Old 7th August 2018
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.......I sit at the table, smiling,
Listening - though somewhat detached
Wearing that polite mask that is often worn in such situations
Eyes drawn towards her...
Skin � soft, pale, perfect,
A single curl of her hair,
Dark and brown,
Lies softly against her cheek in exquisite contrast
More wine for the lady? ask the waiter, Would you like more wine?
Turning, smiling, she nods...
Beautiful in profile
Turning again, smiling, her eyes meet mine
And bring me suddenly to the moment
While lifting my soul.......

Old 7th August 2018
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.......My Dear Friend
Pink Roses For You
Angel For You
Thanksgiving Blessing
Thankgiving Smiles
Friendship Rose
Roses For You
Hey, Friend!
A Friend Like You
Special Friendship
More Friendship Poems......

Old 8th August 2018
Namaskar

.......किया इश्क़ ने मेरा हाल कुछ ऐसा,
ना अपनी है खबर ना दिल का पता है,
कसूरवार था मेरा ये दौर-ए-जवानी,
मैं समझता रहा सनम की खता है।

ना रूठना ना मनाना, ना गिला ना शिकवा कर,
गर करना है तो बस इश्क़ कर, बे-इन्तहा कर।

कुछ बूंदें तो गिरा प्यार की दिल जमीन पर,
बड़ी आग लगी है दिल में सब कुछ लुटाकर।

एहसान एक कर, मिला कर नजरों से नजर,
कभी हकीकत में भी आ ख्वाबों से निकलकर।

गर करना है तो इश्क़ कर...और बे-इन्तहा कर।.....

Old 8th August 2018
Namaskar

......Sometimes, when it's late at night,
and I'm up roaming around.
I wonder what the future holds,
in this new existence, I have found?

I reached the stars, then had them fade,
To became a memory, that's left behind.
My name, no longer lingering,
in the corners of his mind.

Will anyone be able,
to tear down the wall, he hides behind?
Will they see what I see,
a man so gentle and so kind?

His world is closed to everyone,
he just won't let me in.
He shuts out everyone he knows,
Even me, a so called friend.

I don't know about the future,
I don't even know about today.
I only hope someone can,
earn his trust someday......

Old 8th August 2018
Namaskar

......I wish that I could be the one,
to give life, back to him.
To give his life a meaning,
and to help him trust again.

I want to see him free,
to really love, and to live.
I know that I can't do it.
I've given all I have to give.

Now and forever, I'll be his friend.
There's nothing more, that I can do.
From the depths, of my being,
I will be someone, loyal and true.

It's not enough, for him I know,
It will take someone, better then me.
My prayer is that he'll find her,
and dear God, please set me free.

Erase him from my dreams at night,
remove him from my mind.
Help him to find, what he really wants,
and help me to forget about all of mine!.....

Old 9th August 2018
Namaskar

......शाम है बुझी बुझी वक्त है खफा खफा,
कुछ हंसीं यादें हैं कुछ भरी सी आँखें हैं,
कह रही है मेरी ये तरसती नजर,
अब तो आ जाइये अब न तड़पाइये।

हम ठहर भी जायेंगे राह-ए-जिंदगी में
तुम जो पास आने का इशारा करो,
मुँह को फेरे हुए मेरे तकदीर सी,
यूँ न चले जाइये अब तो आ जाइये।

मैं चाहता हूँ मैं तेरी... हर साँस में मिलूँ,
परछाईयों में, धूप में, बरसात में मिलूँ।

कोई खुदा के दर पे मुझे ढूंढ़ता फिरे,
मैं भी किसी को प्यार की सौगात में मिलूँ।

तड़पे हजारों दिल मगर हासिल न मैं हुआ,
तू चाहता है मैं तुझे यूँ ही खैरात में मिलूँ।.....

Old 9th August 2018
Namaskar

......Soaring,
Currents of warm air lift me,
Arms outstretched,
Hair blowing freely,
Higher and higher,
I circle the sky,
Adrenaline racing,
Sunlight filtering through the early morning mist
Dust hanging in the air
Like tiny stars
Glittering on my face
Glinting in the sun
Flying higher, higher
Until finally,
The culmination of all my life�s yearnings
The attainment of hopes and dreams
Such is the quest
I have soared to unspeakable heights
Conquered the skies
I have found love.....

Last edited by nand : 9th August 2018 at 08:01 PM.

Old 9th August 2018
Namaskar

......One day, your arms will possess me,
One day, you will ask for my hand,
One day, the ring will be shining,
In the sun as we walk thro' the sand.

One day, romance will caress me,
One day, the church bells will chime,
And we will go cruising together forever
For the love of my dreams will be mine......

Old 10th August 2018
Namaskar

......Nahi Mangta Aye Khuda
Ke Zindgi Sau Saal Ki De,
De Bhale Chand Lamhon Ki
Lekin Kamaal Ki De.
नहीं मांगता ऐ खुदा
कि जिंदगी सौ साल की दे,
दे भले चंद लम्हों की
लेकिन कमाल की दे।

Teri Mohabbat Ki Talab Thi
Toh Haath Faila Diye Varna,
Hum Toh Apni Zindgi Ke Liye Bhi
Duaa Nahi Karte.
तेरी मोहब्बत की तलब थी
तो हाथ फैला दिए वरना,
हम तो अपनी ज़िन्दगी के लिए भी
दुआ नहीं करते।......

Old 10th August 2018
Namaskar

.....The flame flickered out
Until you came along and breathed life back into the fire.
It welcomes you, drawing you near with its warmth,
The flames dancing before you.
When you�re close enough to touch,
It drives you away, searing your flesh
The pain burns itself into your memory.
My passion escalates into a raging inferno.
It becomes a living entity.
Growing, consuming, destroying all that lies in its path.
There is no stopping it, it must run its course.
The fire dies out, giving way to glowing embers,
No longer something to fear.
A small flame flickers once again
And is snuffed out with a single breath.
Warm cinders remain,
The only reminder of the destruction that occurred.
Something stirs in the dust as my vulnerability surfaces.
Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes.
Free at last......

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls