Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > real men respect Women - join the movement

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th February 2018

a.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our community
real men respect Women - join the movement

Hi friends.
We're all fun loving people on xossip. We share our love and interests for all things sexual.

But we are also members of our society and citizens of our country. And we are witness to increasing disrespect and violence against Women in our society.

As individuals we can change our personal thinking and attitude and behaviour towards Women. By correcting and improving ourselves we will become examples for others. And definitely we will become better in every way ourselves.

Please support this for yourself and others and post your message here to declare that you are now an active man in this movement.

Train your mind to avoid disrespectful thoughts about Women.
Train your eyes to avoid disrespectful looks towards Women.
Practice decent behaviour towards Women.
Stand up for Women's safety and create safe environments for them.
Start with your own home family friends neighbourhood.

We are in our rights to enjoy an adult pic thread which has photos posted by mutual consent of photographed and photographer.
But encouraging threads which show non consent voyeuristic photos is wrong and it weakens our character deeply.
Can you see the difference?

A man who respects Women will find his inner strength and courage increase and he would find that his personality will become stronger and impressive.

Enjoy. But not at cost of morality.
Fulfil your desires but not wrongly.

Be a real man. Respect Women.

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Agree with many of ur points but WHY ARE U SELECTIVE

1. Will u also add - women also respecting men?
2. Will u also add - no filing false dowry cases?
3. Will u also add - no filing false abuse and violence cases.
4. Will u also add - no filing rape cases even in live in arrangements that break down.
5. Will u also add - make all laws gender neutral.
6. Will u also add - amend law to punish people who file false cases irrespective of gender.
7. Will u also add - Make adultery punishment gender neutral.
8. Will u also add - Amend the recent amendment that allows cops to arrest a person just on a woman's complaint without any evidence and just on a statement.
9. Will u also add - IF WOMEN WANT TO BE EQUAL TO MEN THEN PLS DO NOT EXPECT FAVOURS, CHIVALRY, PRIORITY, LADIES FIRST, THIS THAT ETC.

If i hv missed something Xosispians pls add.

Real men apart from what u hve mentioned are also Real men if they can get their dong up when they see an attractive woman and not act upon it unless there is consensus. Those who cannot are " ___" This is how nature has created human life.

Old 13th February 2018

a.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our communitya.slave4owner is a pillar of our community
@ just a salesman
Please understand this is not a thread for debating or contesting or arguing.
There is no need to over generalise and draw irrelevant comparisons.
If you want to start a thread for gender neutral laws please do so.
My thread is for promoting safety for Women.
Your last paragraph more or less says what I have tried to say. That's an example of controlled behaviour. Who is asking you to reduce your sexuality?
Don't you agree our society has become a dangerous environment for Women?
Individuals can bring change. That's all I'm asking people to do themselves and encourage others too.

Please understand and kindly don't insert conflicting debates into the thread.

Otherwise of course you are entitled to your views and decisions.
Thanks and regards.

Last edited by a.slave4owner : 13th February 2018 at 02:29 PM.

Old 13th February 2018
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I support this thread and its aim - sex is mutual so is respect - it takes a real man to stand up for something like this so he deserves respect - you get more if you respect people so show this site there are real men here stand up the real Indian men I know who respect others especially women, who respect and revere their sisters, brothers, mothers fathers and don't denigrate them - BE REAL MEN SHOW YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD.
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 13th February 2018

khan1900 has received several accoladeskhan1900 has received several accoladeskhan1900 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.slave4owner View Post
Be a real man. Respect Women.
Vote for this.

Nose Ring Special: A tribute to booblicker https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1083841

Old 13th February 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
@ just a salesman
Please understand this is not a thread for debating or contesting or arguing.
There is no need to over generalise and draw irrelevant comparisons.
If you want to start a thread for gender neutral laws please do so.
My thread is for promoting safety for Women.
Threads are for debating in a healthy and factual manner and not showcasing one's gentleman manners or chivalry.

Ur thread itself is over generalising without presenting any specific data about men not respecting women. How many women do u know and DO U KNOW HOW WOMEN BEHAVE?

Safey of both men and women are important. One cannot coexist without the other. Pls look at the other side of the coin too. LIFE IS GENDER NEUTRAL AND NOT CREATED FOR ONE GENDER ONLY!

Quote:
Your last paragraph more or less says what I have tried to say. That's an example of controlled behaviour. Who is asking you to reduce your sexuality?
That was in a lighter vein.

Quote:
Don't you agree our society has become a dangerous environment for Women?
Individuals can bring change. That's all I'm asking people to do themselves and encourage others too.
Now u are talking like our NGO activists (who run ghar ka kharcha on doles from foreign intelligence agencies). Women are no less dangerous or more dangerous in our society than any other society all over the world. If u scroll some threads on rape here, u will find the data on rapes per 1000 happening all over the world. It is least in India. DO NOT DEFAME MY COUNTRY!

Having said all of the above i agree with you on some aspects and ur good and noble intention but dont make it a gender issue and play one gender against the other.

LETS COHABIT SAFELY WITHOUT HURTINE EACH OTHER.

Old 13th February 2018

@Julie_a
Thanks.

@khan
I'm glad you're supportive.... and dun get no popcorn... ...

Old 13th February 2018

@salesman Take a good look at my profile. ..Why just casual. ..and don't quote others threads in my name....mumbai gf isn't my thread... Though it's a good thread....
Stop flaming. Stop trolling. Don't be paranoid and hyper. Try to get a life. Moderate your opinions and don't be judgemental.
If you don't like this thread get out of here. Don't assume meekness.

REQUEST MODERATOR TO STEP IN AND PREVENT FLAMING AND TROLLING.

Old 13th February 2018
Work Hard Play Hard
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post

4. Will u also add - no filing rape cases even in live in arrangements that break down.
6. Will u also add - amend law to punish people who file false cases irrespective of gender.
8. Will u also add - Amend the recent amendment that allows cops to arrest a person just on a woman's complaint without any evidence and just on a statement.
9. Will u also add - IF WOMEN WANT TO BE EQUAL TO MEN THEN PLS DO NOT EXPECT FAVOURS, CHIVALRY, PRIORITY, LADIES FIRST, THIS THAT ETC.

Real men apart from what u hve mentioned are also Real men if they can get their dong up when they see an attractive woman and not act upon it unless there is consensus. Those who cannot are " ___" This is how nature has created human life.
Can't agree with you any more mate !

If you're talking about equality then its equality ! It shouldn't be gender biased !
And with the rising craze of Feminism in our country, many so called Feminists who are actually Pseudo ones trying to gain attention.
Respecting women ain't a rocket science, just treat every girl or women you want your family women to be treated with, as simple as that !

Opening such threads are useless ? But if you really meant to create awareness, then I appreciate ur efforts !

Old 13th February 2018

bladeinc has many secret admirers
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post

totally agree with you man !!!!!!!!

respect women ..... but not all women are angels right ?????

or are they ?

i respect women ...... feminist f#@k off

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls