Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > hair loss daily

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th March 2018

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
hair loss daily

folks..

what are the possible remedies to prevent hair loss... noticing frequent fall of tiny hair now and then from the body and the place completely looks annoying... Any remedies please..

Thanks !

Old 18th March 2018

kartik.toronto is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to kartik.toronto
New development or old symptom trying solution? It depends on your age, how you manage stress, genetic and environmental factors. Take oil bath once a week, sleep for 7 hours at least, make sure have enough water and good diet. Wear cloth under helmet, use original coconut oil , finally keep your dandruff under check by nizoral kind of shampoo.

Old 20th March 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quit smoking and shagging!

Old 27th March 2018

EthanMitchel is an unknown quantity at this point

But if whole family got same problems?(

Old 28th March 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanwhy View Post
folks..

what are the possible remedies to prevent hair loss... noticing frequent fall of tiny hair now and then from the body and the place completely looks annoying... Any remedies please..

Thanks !
First try to figure out the reason for hair fall whether it is dandruff, some hormonal changes, due to some diseases that you have suffered from recently, some side effect of drugs, pollution etc.

I was suffering from this problem because of slight dandruff and surrounding. I started using Park Avenue Beer shampoo and it worked.

N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 28th March 2018

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanMitchel View Post

But if whole family got same problems?(
Smoking and shagging? Whole family?

Old 6th April 2018

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
I found it is due to genetic also i never used any shampoo for past 6 months, simply washed hair with water... Is could be reason for hair fall?

Old 8th April 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanwhy View Post
I found it is due to genetic also i never used any shampoo for past 6 months, simply washed hair with water... Is could be reason for hair fall?
Im looking forward to a logical explanation here. I too am losing hair by the bale for the past 6 months. But my reason is definitely not hereditary. Everyone in my family including my grandparents (maternal & paternal lived beyond 80 yrs of age) hardly lost any hair ever.

Old 8th April 2018
Kings never die😎
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Neo from the Matrix has disabled reputations
hair loss is due to a lack of certain protien in the body
so eat healthy and reamin stress free
dont take much stress upon yourself

Old 8th April 2018
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Prevention is better than cure. People look for cure once they have problem. But don't look at root causes.
I don't believe in Stupid and fake medicines available in local chemist shop (half of them are chinese make) but do have experience, hence sharing my 2 cents thought on subject. I am no Doc. Nor expert.
Outside food filled with Pollutants. Stop eating any kind of Junk and processed food. Hair loss also happens due to stress. Seems your family might be going through same.
Remedies which are ensuring your vital body needs are met for hair growth :
a> Sun flower seeds - Buy from any herbal disti seller. You can roast them and consume 2 spoons a day. I have done this before and saw good results.
b> Coconut - in any form even home made chutney.
c> Only use herbal shampoo and that too very less frequently.
d> Sleep on time at night. 9:30 pm to 5:00 pm (best time) for fast recovery. Now days people sleep late which stops Melatonin (It is a hormone made by the pineal gland) growth (key ingredient in hair growth). Normally, your body makes more melatonin at night

Try above and I can assure you that within 1 month, you will see stoppage of hair loss. All the best.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Nikola Tesla
Kamdev, Peace to all..

Last edited by kamdev_1 : 8th April 2018 at 12:53 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls