Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > sare mod chor hai

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2015
*cHaNgE iS mUsT*

royal star has disabled reputations
Jise itna tadpaya ke ab patthar dil bana gaya.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 28th November 2015
*cHaNgE iS mUsT*

royal star has disabled reputations
Kya matlab aise behave karke, agar XP ko alvida kehna hai toh khud ke will power ko strong karo aur alvida keh do, bann karne ke baad bhi tum dusri id open kar sakte ho, phir iska matlab kya.
Kitne participants abb bhi 0 pe hain, aur unme kitne diggag bhi hain jo din raat XP ki sewa karte hain, woh bhi without any salary, jinki wajah se aaj tumhare hamare jaise log XP enjoy kar rahe hain, kuch galtiyan sabse hoti hain, fukat me tp ho raha hai toh itna toh consider kar sakte hain.
Now chill aur chhod do yeh nadani, abb chidiya chug gayi khet, kya karega thanedar
Jise itna tadpaya ke ab patthar dil bana gaya.

Old 28th November 2015
Banned

loverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
aap kitne nadan ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
When u want to get banned why r u using special characters ????

Keep calm in the rules it was clearly mentioned that it should be matched and you also know it wasn't matching.

Your entry was included in the list coz u didn't violet the rule of canvassing in public and before opening of the poll thread it was checked thoroughly for final list to be published and then saw that your entry doesn't qualify whatever be the reason.

Tomorrow if I win with the same error many of the user will point out that this was the fault in the entry then how his entry is taken into consideration and you would have been one of the opponent.

Enjoy the forum and prepare for the next contest as every month we are having one or other contest for all to participate and for your info in many contest admin team or alias are not allowed to participate.

There is no point opening this kind of thread and asking for self ban as in india Khudkushi is not allowed.
bhai aap use yaha se ban kardizye kyoki bhai jab he says all admins are c**** toh phir ban kardo or or ager aap uski baat se agree ho toh phir koi baat nhi & I know all admin$ & mod (not for rajes bhai) are c**t**** he hai......

Old 28th November 2015
Banned

loverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our communityloverboydaksh is a pillar of our community
raj mai bhi tere sath hu u will do it teri jarur Bali chadegi

Old 28th November 2015
Live Life King Size

Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database

Old 28th November 2015
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
pahli bar koi ban hone ke liye betaab dikha hai..

Carry on...

Old 29th November 2015
Custom title

ammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps databaseammienida has hacked the reps database
: chill: rajuwaa

Pyaar ki naa toh koi zubaan hai jisko bol kr bataaya jaa sktaa h..
Ore naa hi koi kitaab h jissko padh kar seekhaa jaa sktaa hai..
Pyaar jaab hotaa hai toh binaa bole ho jaataa hai..
Ore jabb ho jaataa hai toh apni chchat ke baare me sabb pta chal jaata hai......

Old 29th November 2015
Banned

salute10 is a pillar of our community
Truly,... tired of MODs,... Moddyjaat, Sussane.. all R' plain annoying......... hard to get these people,.... what they R' up to... !

Just getting behind me for absolutely nothing,....

No appreciation, for all those super-fast running threads with highest views,....... but loads of notices, Bans, and infractions......... and that's what I am,... and have been collecting so far,.....

Too bad !

Uh !

Last edited by salute10 : 29th November 2015 at 05:07 AM.

Old 29th November 2015
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by salute10 View Post
Truly,... tired of MODs,... Moddyjaat, Sussane.. all R' plain annoying......... hard to get these people,.... what they R' up to... !

Just getting behind me for absolutely nothing,....

No appreciation, for all those super-fast running threads with highest views,....... but loads of notices, Bans, and infractions......... and that's what I am,... and have been collecting so far,.....

Too bad !

Uh !

How many times should you be reminded not to post any UA stuffs?
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 29th November 2015
Banned

salute10 is a pillar of our community
^^ No UA are posted,
only links in chit-chat ( as per one MOD ) n' if smthg is really funny then also link only,........ I avoid the most.....

or,..

the pic is of far,... or in a crowd,.... and face is hardly visible,..

Last edited by salute10 : 29th November 2015 at 05:31 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls