Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Android phone without camera

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Mr.Rangeela is an unknown quantity at this point
Android phone without camera

Guys,
I am looking for good quality Android phone without camera. Can anyone suggest a phone or place where to find one. I am looking for it since long time but unable to find it. kindly help.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
I'd be surprised if someone manufactured Android phones without a camera. The camera is considered an integral part of the the device. Its uses range beyond taking photos and videos, in scanning documents to create PDFs, for example.

But still ... there could be someone who manufactures such a device. Not that there would be much of a market for it.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
The Best User Title

Thermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparaziThermometer is hunted by the papparazi
couple of google searches

https://www.amazon.in/Non-Camera-And.../dp/B00HQAK2VO

http://www.noncamerasmartphones.com/

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermometer View Post
they aren't sold anymore. So the TS has to settle for a Non-Android basic Featurephone.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
My name is JAMES
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond is one with the universeAgentBond is one with the universeAgentBond is one with the universeAgentBond is one with the universe
UNICORN ZORRO UC-Z550 3G

it

Old 4 Weeks Ago
My name is JAMES
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond is one with the universeAgentBond is one with the universeAgentBond is one with the universeAgentBond is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
I'd be surprised if someone manufactured Android phones without a camera. The camera is considered an integral part of the the device. Its uses range beyond taking photos and videos, in scanning documents to create PDFs, for example.

But still ... there could be someone who manufactures such a device. Not that there would be much of a market for it.

Well there are some companies who doesnít allow any camera inside their premises. The restriction includes mobile phones with camera. Employees of this companies canít just use Nokia 1100 or old model phones. They are used to smartphones which have lot of new features like touch, 3G, WiFi connectivity etc.