Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Is there any disadvantage/bad effect of not wearing underwear

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 4th June 2018
Banned

Adlof has many secret admirers
Is there any disadvantage/bad effect of not wearing underwear

I does not wear underwear . It is from starting is there any bad effect or disadvantage of this. As now i find very difficult to wear underwear.

Old 4th June 2018
Custom title

newbienu is a pillar of our communitynewbienu is a pillar of our communitynewbienu is a pillar of our communitynewbienu is a pillar of our communitynewbienu is a pillar of our communitynewbienu is a pillar of our community
There is no ill-effect so long as you wear trousers over the top... ;-)

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
If you go to any airlines or some restaurant, they put cloth or paper towel were you rest your head on chair, coz it spoils the seat more often with oily head in that area,.. .

Likewise,.. the thighs and squeeze skin area of privates make more perspiration and absorption of salty perspiration,..even urine left over drops,.. after every piss,... if you do not wear undies then you need to wash and wear your pant after every single use,..... which will kill pant's life and unnecessary washing of entire pants due to dirty spots at private areas.

secondly, it also hides erection and unnecessary exposure of any discharge and such giving you more privacy that no one else knows about it,if you got erectile while watching Mallika sherawat or Sunny/Vidhya's movies,.

Also few underwear nicely keep penis in its proper slots, giving it space and comfort for napping,.. instead of

lehnege mein labadte bachu-bhai,
.. doing halam-dolak,... at every walking and running and ringing the bell at thighs,...

Undies is needed,.... it's meant for its purpose, and you do not need to wash whole pant every 6 hours unnecessarily,...

Verdict : wear it,...... and Never let other ppl to know that,..... " Deel ka bhanvar kare pukaar " soon after watching Mallika sheherawat's movies,..

Old 2 Weeks Ago

vagina.pussy is beginning to get noticed
Always wear underwear when you are wearing light colour trousers or you have to face embarrassment because of your own urine drops. But unlike girls, we guys are spared of white discharges and monthly menses which is advantageous for guys.
I am vagina.pussy and that's my fucking name kept by myself. But I don't have vagina between my legs. I have penis between my legs and I can pee standing and can write my name on the wall with my piss while peeing with my penis.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

also,.. if you have a habit of wearing payjama / lahenga or work-pants for
at-least 2-3-5 days/times,
without washing it after every day's single wear,......

then,... that pvt parts area gets more dirty easily, and also can show some signs of night-falls,...... aka Swapna dosh, others will see it the impression of it,..

Remember they say,..." Lora is a cheeze,... no matter, kitna bhi zhatkao ( after pissing ) aakhri bund toh pant mein hi girti hai.."

Toh,.. undies, give you an advantage, of washing only that little wear which is sucking the perspiration, night-falls saving the outerwear from getting dirty quickly,..

Also, you can hide your erection, and undies provide a nice pocket for that " chhota bachha " urfe LLB member = Lengha mein Labadte huye Bachu bhaii " and that pocket gives it a nice nap,....

Look at that nice-nap comfort zone,... Kid will go sleep soundly without arousing,..

https://www.vineyardvines.com/dw/ima...&sh=782&sm=cut

https://d24mzuwd6is28u.cloudfront.ne...jpg?1463865030

otherwise what happens,.... An elephant is walking in a street with bells on each side,.. and doing " khading-khading " = Bell bajte hi rahenge,...

More importantly, now a days,... the bastard movies/TV shows are coming very dirty where...either,...
either priyanka is taking a deep down penetration shating with a to and fro motion, of a Car-fakk,..
either let say,..Swara is doing fingering and angooli-meithun, smwheer on bed,.. spitting the orgy from the vaginal slot,..
either Sunny, KAT / Noora sort of Whores,... are doing half-nude belly item song dances,... with rang-bi-rangi half wore zarakhi- zaama,...by these whores...

saaleh,... khaa-m-khaa, sote huye saanp ko jagaa dete hai,..! Ouch !

and,.. it almost takes no time for da young brother for a horny arousal with a rock-hard, lakkad-khod sort of, penetrating shaft - solid erection,... now think whatt....?

if there is no extra cover, ( belt/strap ) of above pictured tight-nap-spcekts, ,... tell ya,...... wild tiger will go rampage,... brother will do band ( mutiny ) and will break out the bandhans of zip-buttons of anything in the way,... !

So,.. Saturday night at home,... " No cover on Saturday nights " ,.. ok,.. fine,... but in public have that extra cover of linens,.. for safety, security and calming down and holding da saanp, in control....

Verdict : Undies is a must need.

Girlies, don't be happy if you are reading this,... and give a support to those two hang-overs,...and cover to those hanging over heavy soft-spunge balls / milk-jugs in a strapped socket-housess....... and then do jogging before,. any khading khading,... or Ding-Dong-Ding Or Bouncing balls happens,.....

Folks, Happy sheltered Coverage protection to yr Privates - all gender.

Give it a comfort, warmth, soft linen protection and dog-house, with proper undies and lingerie,............ and also show it all, when needed and oblige,..

Learn, supporting yr privates in a nyce comforted, soothed, soft linen protection way, from Piggy... how to get a perfect fit,....

Don't be Harsh on yr Privates...
Always give yr privates a nyc comfort zone, with a covered, protected, strapped, hidden-privacy with a soothed, soft-clean padded, ultra comfort-zoned, soft and non-abrasive linens..

Last edited by Prahlad10 : 2 Weeks Ago at 11:59 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago

remito is beginning to get noticed
If your dick not standing too straight, then no need to worry, ok.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Even earlier generations of men were wearing Langot inside dhoti or sometimes just langot. Today the westerners hv made it into a designer thong and sell it for a whopping amt. If u dont wear underwear ur lund can get derailed if it becomes hard on sighting some sexy sights or fantasizing about something hot in a public place, ppl can easily notice this. Sometims even with underwear lund can derailed towards the side on becoming hard. it happend once to me in office and i was wearing my shirt in.

Old 1 Week Ago

Common sense says,..
Any hanging and overhanging thingies,.. do need soothing, co-operative, a friendly nicely raped among padded linens support,.... period,...

Could it be,.... Women's boobs, Men's balls or danka,.....

Or,.... Haalam-dolak will happen and will too much let loosening is not good for any part,.. it does need support,..

But, here also four more aspects are involved and that says,... packing support is needed,..

1. absorbing perspiration and safe-guarding expensive pant's cloth
2. hiding arousing and untimely erections,.. or women will be enjoying and you will be in shame, shame,..
3. absorb drips of night-fall discharge and swet-bindoos of mooti-mooti.
4. Smell protection coating from private perspiration parts, especially Pussy,...

Verdict : A must requirement.

Last edited by Prahlad10 : 1 Week Ago at 02:55 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago

For Shamita shetty and foreign breed Yana, let say dey prefers no undies,... ( no cover on yoni-marg ) fine,..,.. let say,...it may be so far so good to a certain extent,.., only if it's not dripping,....
and especially she is not on Red-Ribbon,..
also she keeps it scented with rose-abstracted perfumes,..
or Problem will happen and she will spoil bus-seats, godla-gaalicha and what not ? Think,.. what if,.. Ambani invites her and she seats like Ranbeer here,...

( Log kahenge,... Karan aur Sachin ke kurte ka rang,.. gaaleeche pe lug gaya,.. - Shamita and Yana will be saved, though.. )

Last edited by Prahlad10 : 1 Week Ago at 12:37 AM.