Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Xclusive Threads Rules, Index, Criteria & Nominations Thread

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th August 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wanderer View Post
Hello there.,

Requesting the team to review my thread for Xclusive status.

Thread Name - My Lustrous Mallu Wife Meghna Menon
Link - http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1419054
Thanks for nominating your thread. We will review your thread and get back to you soon ..

Keep posting more pics till then

Old 26th August 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety the slut View Post
Pls consider my thread for exclusive
My early thread already got exclusive tag
My hot and sexy wife love to show every thing
By nagarjunarajuyadav.is closed due to some reasons.
This my second thread pls consider for exclusive
back

Thanks for nominating your thread. We will review your thread and get back to you soon ..

Old 26th August 2016
Visit my website

Sweety the slut has many secret admirersSweety the slut has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
back

Keep posting more pics till then < image >
Ok tq

Old 31st August 2016

Cool_dude_ has disabled reputations

Last edited by Cool_dude_ : 26th October 2017 at 11:34 AM.

Old 1st September 2016
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_dude_ View Post
Mr. Moderator,
This is the first time ever we are posting my girlfriend's pictures anywhere on the internet and do not intend to post them anywhere else. Kindly grant us the Xclusive tag.

Thanks.

Old 2nd September 2016

desicouples has many secret admirersdesicouples has many secret admirers
hi can i request an xclusive tag for my thread
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1442097
please go through and reply
thanks jack julie

Old 8th September 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by desicouples View Post
hi can i request an xclusive tag for my thread
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1442097
please go through and reply
thanks jack julie

Old 8th September 2016

redhoterectus is beginning to get noticed
the list of exclusive threads

Old 10th September 2016

The_Wanderer is a pillar of our communityThe_Wanderer is a pillar of our communityThe_Wanderer is a pillar of our communityThe_Wanderer is a pillar of our communityThe_Wanderer is a pillar of our communityThe_Wanderer is a pillar of our community
Hello there.,

Old 11th September 2016
KING OF GOOD TIMES

nstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Hello there.,

For Mods :

Your Thread is Under the Review Process !!!!!!!

Last edited by nstarfrnd : 11th September 2016 at 10:42 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls