Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th December 2017
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
11 hours passed and still no one replied then why there's lot of mods and sumos and a lot of responsible persons

i cant able to post my replies coz coute button is not showing i tried many browsers on my mobile but still stuck at same problem and no one is replying. if we can't getting help atright time then whats need of this respectedthread

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।

Old 13th December 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
11 hours passed and still no one replied then why there's lot of mods and sumos and a lot of responsible persons

i cant able to post my replies coz coute button is not showing i tried many browsers on my mobile but still stuck at same problem and no one is replying. if we can't getting help atright time then whats need of this respectedthread
but no problem exist like that. I am using mobile and its working fine.

Old 13th December 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
remove all cookies and try again.

Old 13th December 2017
@Kautilya
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UC browser has such problems on my phone too. Use chrome, works perfectly fine with me.

Old 14th December 2017
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:

Please always use English only in this section. Moreover, chances of getting a reply will increase

Old 17th December 2017
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
but no problem exist like that. I am using mobile and its working fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
remove all cookies and try again.
which browser you are using bro
i removed all cookies but now im facing new problem everytime when i open xp it shows me logout but in previous session im always logged in .
when i use xossip.com there is no display of qoutes tab and last post missing also in laptop its working fine but in mob still having this issue even i tried two moblies nokia and xperia.

Old 17th December 2017
The saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Please always use English only in this section. Moreover, chances of getting a reply will increase
thanks sir, will keep your words

Old 17th December 2017
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
which browser you are using bro
i removed all cookies but now im facing new problem everytime when i open xp it shows me logout but in previous session im always logged in .
when i use xossip.com there is no display of qoutes tab and last post missing also in laptop its working fine but in mob still having this issue even i tried two moblies nokia and xperia.
UC browser?

Old 18th December 2017
The saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
UC browser?
not uc

i use opera full version
and sometimes few other

Old 18th December 2017
Xossip- Seriously Addictive..
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
Using Chrome and Safari... working fine in both the browser.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls