Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Loosing Faith on the Moderators

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th November 2017
Banned

kya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to kya pata yr
Loosing Faith on the Moderators

Guys, never thought that I would write it here but day by day I m loosing faith on the management of this site.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th November 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
You must keep the faith, my friend.

Faith and hope, however illusory, are necessary in life, as per Baba Mava.

Old 7th November 2017

khiru is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kya pata yr View Post
Guys, never thought that I would write it here but day by day I m loosing faith on the management of this site.
So what

what you will do

will you left this site

NOPE

WHY

Because You are ADDICTED

Old 7th November 2017
Custom title

story_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our community
Quote:
reason bhi to batao.

Old 7th November 2017
Banned

kya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazikya pata yr is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by khiru View Post
So what

what you will do

will you left this site

NOPE

WHY

Because You are ADDICTED
Ya you are right, may be I won't leave the site ever, but i m loosing faith on the justice ability of the moderators because they are favouring a writer who is intentionally writing some matter from which many people have objection but at the place of warning him , moderators threatened the people who raised objection

Old 8th November 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Ya you are right, may be I won't leave the site ever, but i m loosing faith on the justice ability of the moderators because they are favouring a writer who is intentionally writing some matter from which many people have objection but at the place of warning him , moderators threatened the people who raised objection
Throw some light on the matter, who has raised question and which moderator.

Beating about the bush will fetch nothing.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 8th November 2017

rakesh anand is beginning to get noticed
I have raised the matter from one month but the writer momslove19, reversely degrading me. He is writing an incest story. But in this story he intentionally degrading characters of mother, son,of a particular religion (hindu). The hero (villain) of the story is Muslim. All mothers and all sons are equal, all religions are equal. Why the author degrading the persons belonging to a particular religion. My all posts regarding objections are deleted. The writer degraded me in his reply.
I think,you should ask the writer to stop the story, or delete the parts which are objectionable and rewrite them. Instead if you choose to support this writer, your site will loose the readers and bound to close. It is greatful if you look in to this matter. If the writer continue the store like this I will try to find proper authority where the complaint can be raised.

Last edited by rakesh anand : 8th November 2017 at 09:37 AM.

Old 8th November 2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh anand View Post
I have raised the matter from one month but the writer momslove19, reversely degrading me. He is writing an incest story. But in this story he intentionally degrading characters of mother, son,of a particular religion (hindu). The hero (villain) of the story is Muslim. All mothers and all sons are equal, all religions are equal. Why the author degrading the persons belonging to a particular religion. My all posts regarding objections are deleted. The writer degraded me in his reply.
I think,you should ask the writer to stop the story, or delete the parts which are objectionable and rewrite them. Instead if you choose to support this writer, your site will loose the readers and bound to close. It is greatful if you look in to this matter. If the writer continue the store like this I will try to find proper authority where the complaint can be raised.
Thanks Rakesh for supporting me and raising voice against all the crap is written in that particular story

Old 8th November 2017
Banned

satya88 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh anand View Post
Bro nenu chala sarlu complaint chesanu .. mods ki aa turaka lanja kodukula story lu clicks vastay anduke turaka sadist lanja kodukula story lani emi anaru

reverse lo manalni BAN chestaru

Old 8th November 2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya88 View Post
Bro nenu chala sarlu complaint chesanu .. mods ki aa turaka lanja kodukula story lu clicks vastay anduke turaka sadist lanja kodukula story lani emi anaru

reverse lo manalni BAN chestaru
Whatever you wanna say, pls write in hindi or English. I mean national language which every indian should know or universal language

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls