Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Fucking actress

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #21  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
thoppulpithan's Avatar
thoppulpithan thoppulpithan is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 11th November 2014
Posts: 21,662
Rep Power: 26 Points: 3203
thoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilsunil89 View Post
Hmmmmm is it???
Looking into ur eyes and kissing u passionately
Unhooked ur top and removed it from ur body
Pressing boobs on braaa
Shriya pulled his face onto her cleavage on bra, letting him kiss and suck the flesh..moaning..

Shriya: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.....I love ....I love that sunill...yesss

She was unhooking the bra in one hand and other hand on his underwear...pressing his boner..

And then the bra was removed from her body

______________________________
Ping me for Actress role play series in English and Tamil.
Click here to fuck your fav Kollywood Actress
Tribute to Goddess Tamanna
FAP..! FAP...! FAP...! FAP..! FAP...!

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #22  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Sunilsunil89 Sunilsunil89 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 21st March 2017
Posts: 2,214
Sunilsunil89 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoppulpithan View Post
Shriya pulled his face onto her cleavage on bra, letting him kiss and suck the flesh..moaning..

Shriya: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.....I love ....I love that sunill...yesss

She was unhooking the bra in one hand and other hand on his underwear...pressing his boner..

And then the bra was removed from her body

< image >
Ur fleshy meaty big boobs came out
Mmmmm so big shreya
How many sucked and pressed it shreya
Mmmmmm rubbing my lips between them and licking around black nipple areola

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #23  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
thoppulpithan's Avatar
thoppulpithan thoppulpithan is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 11th November 2014
Posts: 21,662
Rep Power: 26 Points: 3203
thoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilsunil89 View Post
Ur fleshy meaty big boobs came out
Mmmmm so big shreya
How many sucked and pressed it shreya
Mmmmmm rubbing my lips between them and licking around black nipple areola
Sunil cupped her boobs in his hands and began to kiss and suck them one by one. Licking the nipple...sucking on it...nibbling it..while his other hand pressed the other breasts...

Shriya was biting her lips and moaning..eyes closed,,,

Shriya: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh......ffucckkk ...yesss...I should have aaahh married you sunill..sssssssshhh

______________________________
Ping me for Actress role play series in English and Tamil.
Click here to fuck your fav Kollywood Actress
Tribute to Goddess Tamanna
FAP..! FAP...! FAP...! FAP..! FAP...!

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #24  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Sunilsunil89 Sunilsunil89 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 21st March 2017
Posts: 2,214
Sunilsunil89 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoppulpithan View Post
Sunil cupped her boobs in his hands and began to kiss and suck them one by one. Licking the nipple...sucking on it...nibbling it..while his other hand pressed the other breasts...

Shriya was biting her lips and moaning..eyes closed,,,

Shriya: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh......ffucckkk ...yesss...I should have aaahh married you sunill..sssssssshhh

< image >
Mmmmm no mmmm ammmm problem slurppp shreya
Eating ur boobs
I m ur secret fuck husband
My cock is for you always

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #25  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
thoppulpithan's Avatar
thoppulpithan thoppulpithan is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 11th November 2014
Posts: 21,662
Rep Power: 26 Points: 3203
thoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilsunil89 View Post
Mmmmm no mmmm ammmm problem slurppp shreya
Eating ur boobs
I m ur secret fuck husband
My cock is for you always
Shriya rubbed her boobs on his face..letting him feel every inch of her fleshy breasts. She pulled his underwear soo hard and let his cock jump out and grabbed it...stroking it..

Shriya (sunil's mouth on her breasts): aaaaaaaaaahh fuckkk...it's bigger..aaaaaaaahhh fucking bigger than varun's...yess yess...


______________________________
Ping me for Actress role play series in English and Tamil.
Click here to fuck your fav Kollywood Actress
Tribute to Goddess Tamanna
FAP..! FAP...! FAP...! FAP..! FAP...!

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #26  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Sunilsunil89 Sunilsunil89 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 21st March 2017
Posts: 2,214
Sunilsunil89 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoppulpithan View Post
Shriya rubbed her boobs on his face..letting him feel every inch of her fleshy breasts. She pulled his underwear soo hard and let his cock jump out and grabbed it...stroking it..

Shriya (sunil's mouth on her breasts): aaaaaaaaaahh fuckkk...it's bigger..aaaaaaaahhh fucking bigger than varun's...yess yess...


< image >
Did you suck his cock???
Hmmmmm shreya eating biting and sucking boobs one by one madly
Ummmm shreya pulled her panty and skirt down

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #27  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
thoppulpithan's Avatar
thoppulpithan thoppulpithan is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 11th November 2014
Posts: 21,662
Rep Power: 26 Points: 3203
thoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilsunil89 View Post
Did you suck his cock???
Hmmmmm shreya eating biting and sucking boobs one by one madly
Ummmm shreya pulled her panty and skirt down
Shriya: nooo....aahh....but i'm gonna suck this .....suck this fucking monster cock...

She knelt down, completely nude..and took his cock and rubbed it on her face..

Shriya (tapping the cock on her wet tongue): aaaahhhhmmmmmmmmmmm!

______________________________
Ping me for Actress role play series in English and Tamil.
Click here to fuck your fav Kollywood Actress
Tribute to Goddess Tamanna
FAP..! FAP...! FAP...! FAP..! FAP...!

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #28  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Sunilsunil89 Sunilsunil89 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 21st March 2017
Posts: 2,214
Sunilsunil89 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoppulpithan View Post
Shriya: nooo....aahh....but i'm gonna suck this .....suck this fucking monster cock...

She knelt down, completely nude..and took his cock and rubbed it on her face..

Shriya (tapping the cock on her wet tongue): aaaahhhhmmmmmmmmmmm!

< image >
Ummmmm Mmmmm shreya u r manhandling my cock like a experienced slut

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #29  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
thoppulpithan's Avatar
thoppulpithan thoppulpithan is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 11th November 2014
Posts: 21,662
Rep Power: 26 Points: 3203
thoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazithoppulpithan is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilsunil89 View Post
Ummmmm Mmmmm shreya u r manhandling my cock like a experienced slut
Shriya held his cock with both her hands and took his cock into her mouth...sunil could feel the wet and warm feeling of shriya's mouth around his cock...

Shriya began to suck..her boobs bouncing...

Shriya: ooooooooomphhh hmmmmmmmmmphhh

______________________________
Ping me for Actress role play series in English and Tamil.
Click here to fuck your fav Kollywood Actress
Tribute to Goddess Tamanna
FAP..! FAP...! FAP...! FAP..! FAP...!

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #30  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Sunilsunil89 Sunilsunil89 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 21st March 2017
Posts: 2,214
Sunilsunil89 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoppulpithan View Post
Shriya held his cock with both her hands and took his cock into her mouth...sunil could feel the wet and warm feeling of shriya's mouth around his cock...

Shriya began to suck..her boobs bouncing...

Shriya: ooooooooomphhh hmmmmmmmmmphhh

< image >
Ummmmm shreya mmmm suck it
Some pub girls came and watching us and started fingering themselves

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:38 AM.
Page generated in 0.04881 seconds