Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > GOA EXPORE

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Old 27th August 2017

Gujju.brd.cpl is an unknown quantity at this point
GOA EXPORE

hey we all love goa.

goa is a heaven for xossipian.

we all want to know places where we can find people lyk us and we can enjoy people beauty and Natural beauty.

xossipian things

Old 27th August 2017

lefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accolades
Please reply as Private Messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gujju.brd.cpl View Post
hey we all love goa.

goa is a heaven for xossipian.

we all want to know places where we can find people lyk us and we can enjoy people beauty and Natural beauty.

xossipian things
Guys, a request which I have made before on this forum a few times, please reply only as Private Messages to this. The more you advertise about secluded beaches good for adventure on mass forums, the more crowded and insecure and uncomfortable for some exhibitionistic fun will they become for ladies and couples. We all know what has happened to once upon a time fun places like Anjuna and Vagator, not to speak of Baga which is just too overcrowded and uncomfortable for exposing now.

Thanks in advance.
Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman to join them for the entire range between Voyeurism and Exhibitionism at one end, to Flirting and Touching and more, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.
I am based out of Mumbai and Pune but love to travel a lot.
I also travel to the US at times.

Cheers :-)

Old 27th August 2017
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefeu4u View Post
Guys, a request which I have made before on this forum a few times, please reply only as Private Messages to this. The more you advertise about secluded beaches good for adventure on mass forums, the more crowded and insecure and uncomfortable for some exhibitionistic fun will they become for ladies and couples. We all know what has happened to once upon a time fun places like Anjuna and Vagator, not to speak of Baga which is just too overcrowded and uncomfortable for exposing now.

Thanks in advance.
exposing + our society values goes hand in hand. The more open our communities become, the more they become comfortable with exposing. Then the less attention and overcrowding happens.

But, on a serious note, if there are no one to watch, why should one expose?

Old 6th September 2017
Never Hurt a Duck's Ego!!!!!!!
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
unclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps databaseunclescrooge has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to unclescrooge Send a message via Yahoo to unclescrooge
bro if u dont have crowd wats the meaning in exhibitionism on beaches.... I guess you must give it a thought... Illegal bro is right... i agree wid u