Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > ♥♥♥ The Xossip Photography Contest 2017 : Rules and Queries Thread ♥♥♥

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6 Days Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunfry View Post
Madamji, in that case... Mgr entry should be invalid. Entry pic and supporting pics, all of them are perfectly timed.

They should be before or after na
Lunni, don't object about everything that is not related to you. Organizing team decide about any entry for their qualification or disqualification.

Even after qualification, judge will decide based on all parameters of photography. Don't use alias to create unnecessary debate in rules thread. Better concentrate on your 2nd round entry.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

lunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps database
i am sorry Japs anna, Ura dada and HT sir, i didnot meant disrespect. Perfectly Timed category is not for me , I accept it. No Further objections and use of alias from me will be seen anymore.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you bye me, and thank you for your assistance.

Old 6 Days Ago
The Xossipian
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
It's perfect
THANKS...

Old 4 Days Ago
Ultra Noob

Badshah111 has many secret admirersBadshah111 has many secret admirersBadshah111 has many secret admirers
Can i use other image hosting sites as pzy is supporting pics upto 2 mb only i cant able to upload hdr pics in pzy
Rooty => naughty , you always gets rock hard whenever you watches my booty
bad-shaah => bitch , you deserve a hard session
rooty=> love to feel the hardness inside me
story continous ........

Old 4 Days Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badshah111 View Post
Can i use other image hosting sites as pzy is supporting pics upto 2 mb only i cant able to upload hdr pics in pzy
No.

Old 3 Days Ago
Winter is Coming

Chanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Each participant can post a maximum of two entries for each round.
https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74061679&postcount=21

Quote:
If you want to post two entries both these have to be posted at the same time in the same post.
https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74062860&postcount=22

https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74062956&postcount=23

https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74063134&postcount=24

Chanakya is gentleman,. All said and done

Old 2 Days Ago
Winter is Coming

Chanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparazi

Sorry to interrupt, but he posted 3 entries in 3 different posts(links in my previous post)
If the entry is merged, than it should be 3 I can see only 2 ?

Old 2 Days Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post

Sorry to interrupt, but he posted 3 entries in 3 different posts(links in my previous post)
If the entry is merged, than it should be 3 I can see only 2 ?
will be taken care as per rule.

Old 1 Day Ago
Winter is Coming

That was not my question sir,

I saw three entries, and now there are two.
I have nothing to do with qualification and disqualification as per rules.

The merge post containes only 2 entries. Where is the third?

Old 15 Hours Ago
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
will be taken care as per rule.
I just saw entry before me posted 3 entries so posted 3 but you can see all pictures are taken by me & original

I have taken efforts to click them for this contest

You guys can DQ 3rd entry (sorry kangaroo bhai)

or accept all

I'll leave up to you guys to decide

Last edited by .:|[email protected]|:. : 15 Hours Ago at 03:35 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls