Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > ++++ All Offers / Deals / Discounts Here ++++

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd October 2012
Custom title
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleaseforgiveme View Post
prices are coming down

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2nd October 2012
Custom title
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
Moserbaer Racer 4 GB Pen Drive - White @ Rs 99

http://www.next.co.in/moserbaer-race...ve-white.html?

in few months they might give it for free

thanks for posting

Old 4th October 2012
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_thefucker View Post
In supporting OS, its not showing Win 7, plus its all sold out. Seems like, many exbiians have ordered the product < image >
OS Supported Windows: ME, 2000, XP, Vista, MAC OS 9.0 and Above, Linux Kernel 2.4.2 and Above

yeah, got it today, delivery was by videocon, did not know next was owned by the dhoots

Old 4th October 2012
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
just noticed, its not white as mentioned but orange
date of manufacturing shows Aug 2012 and MRP as Rs 285

65% discount how huge are the margins.

Old 4th October 2012
What a Long Strange Trip It Is

abhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
OS Supported Windows: ME, 2000, XP, Vista, MAC OS 9.0 and Above, Linux Kernel 2.4.2 and Above

yeah, got it today, delivery was by videocon, did not know next was owned by the dhoots
From when did Videocon has started courier services, and what is dhoots ??????
Abhi's Jokes Collection (Non-Veg)My Story Collection

Old 4th October 2012
What a Long Strange Trip It Is

abhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographabhi_thefucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
just noticed, its not white as mentioned but orange
date of manufacturing shows Aug 2012 and MRP as Rs 285

65% discount how huge are the margins.
Yes, margin in this sector is really huge.
A few years ago, I purchased a Moser baer 4 Gb pen drive for 450.00 and the price printed was something about 1250.00
Abhi's Jokes Collection (Non-Veg)My Story Collection

Old 4th October 2012
Custom title
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
dont know abt courier service of videocon but dhoot is chairman of Videocon

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 4th October 2012
Visit my website
Quote:
Next Retail India Ltd is a subsidiary of the Videocon
Venugopal dhoot is the owner of videocon

Old 10th October 2012

linux2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
any new update?

Old 10th October 2012
Visit my website
what u wanna buy ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls