Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : Wishing You All A Happy New Year 2017 ♥♥♥

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Xing
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Xing
Xing always sticky with fevicol se

Old 7th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Xing
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 8th January 2017
Banned

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
xing

Old 8th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

बना है शह का मुसाहिब फिरे है इतराता !
वगरना शहर में ग़ालिब की आबरू क्या है !!

Old 8th January 2017
n00b
  Councillor: Council Member      
aaryansanky has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
बना है शह का मुसाहिब फिरे है इतराता !
वगरना शहर में ग़ालिब की आबरू क्या है !!
Is pure thread me koi acchi post lagi h to B
Vo ye h

Old 9th January 2017
Banned

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
xing

Old 10th January 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
With all the due respect to ur work dear, this edition was very dull.. I hope u don't feel bad but this edition had no excitement or any such thing..

Old 10th January 2017

zopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accoladeszopadpatti_kapoor has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBludPrince View Post
xing

Visit my zopadpatti for Darkgirl's pantyless party

Old 10th January 2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zopadpatti_kapoor View Post
Visit my zopadpatti for Darkgirl's pantyless party
ohkay men

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls