Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Xclusive Threads Rules, Index, Criteria & Nominations Thread

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2014
:known stranger:
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by PregnantMotherStory View Post
need more
don't spam here

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 2nd December 2014
KING OF GOOD TIMES

nstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazi
Dear Mods I Would Like to make the Following thread as an Xclusive thread....
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...645&highlight=

Old 2nd December 2014
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstarfrnd View Post
Dear Mods I Would Like to make the Following thread as an Xclusive thread....
Thank you But the thread starter must be interested and the request should come from him/her. We will check once the thread starter asks for it here

Old 3rd December 2014

nishakuttyf has many secret admirers
Dear Mods,

Please make my thread as Xclusive

Tks
Nisha & Ragu

Old 3rd December 2014
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishakuttyf View Post
Dear Mods,

Please make my thread as Xclusive

Tks
Nisha & Ragu
Thank you. We'll review and get back to you

Old 3rd December 2014

nishakuttyf has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Thank you. We'll review and get back to you
Thanks for your response

Old 6th December 2014

bigthick is beginning to get noticed
[quote=Needchange123;58550960]http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1253734&page=113

She surely deserves wall of fame...lets consider this guys...its worth every eyeballs here...

Old 6th December 2014

bigthick is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Thanks for the nomination But as Rajesh bhai has mentioned, we would be able to consider when the thread starter asks for it
Some extraordinary people needs some extra support from us.
Even if they dont ask for it, lets do it. These should not be any rules here guys...its all fun ...no rules would adds up fun and pleasure

Old 7th December 2014
Boobies save the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthick View Post
Some extraordinary people needs some extra support from us.
Even if they dont ask for it, lets do it. These should not be any rules here guys...its all fun ...no rules would adds up fun and pleasure
If the thread starter is active and is interested, we will definitely consider. All the rules here are put in place only to honour and respect the Xclusives.

Old 9th December 2014

IndianWifey87 is hunted by the papparaziIndianWifey87 is hunted by the papparaziIndianWifey87 is hunted by the papparaziIndianWifey87 is hunted by the papparaziIndianWifey87 is hunted by the papparazi
Dear Mods,

I would like to nominate my own thread for "Xclusive" status.....

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1349517

I have posted my pictures, all 100% real and will continue to do so as time persists. I have also posted my proof that I am real...

Thank you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls